Tuesday, July 31, 2007

..shhhhhh dont encourage me to be naughty

..thats to you 'jh' hehe
but i will not be able to follow your advice unfortunately.. the problem is the seriousness of the consequences...as my aunt told me yesterday..given the problems i had with my feet, toes,as a result of the back... i have to be careful as if it goes completely im looking at a back operation..also physio is not even charging me as she works for my aunt so i know shes not ripping me off..

..anyway having said that ..quite sore back today(from throwing nieces around sunday i think) so of course tuesd is run day so off i trotted(and yes it did hurt a little while i ran..but i do have a massage later..tried really hard to keep slow..
5.1km @5:17min/km is not too bad i guess

had a great day at work today... even my year 12 boys all had a good laugh in the double..i showed them their pictures(after of course i checked if anyone didnt want theirs put up..Im soooo PC..lol)
and my year 9 boys all came and sat in the front two rows(only 13 of them) which i thought was kinda funny since they used to sit in the back two rows... told them how well they worked period 6..and one of the darlings is like..and you taught very well today miss..did make me laugh....soo sweet...such a suck up...but sweet!

am off for a massage..

oh yeah and have put my hand up to be tutorial teacher for the naughty class as the lady doing it is having serious personal issues...shes soo grateful...and im like no worries(a fair bit of time though) and then vice prin comes up to me today(hes happy that i volunteered(Im such a littel nerdburger))and he goes oh yeah there's an allowance that goes with that too! what the..... government schools miss out big time

out of my doldrums but then i really do need to be brought down to earth.. thosE that know me fairly well know that Even though im NOT hte worlds dumbest girl..i sure as hell act like it sometimes and need to be smacked liked a naughty child(not that i smack kids by the way..but i used to get a smack on the butt if i was naughty...once a slap on the face at 15..but then i slapped my mother back just as hard and we both kinda stood there shocked ...hehe she never did it again(and shouldnt have in the first place!!! says an indignant..possibly fiery miss jo!lol

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like you have a high pain threshold JoJo, which is great but dangerous. It makes it hard to realise when too much really is too much.

All the boys at the front? Sounds like they think you're cool!

My mum's thing was slamming doors. I slammed something down on the table in response once when I was about 15 and got so much flak that I never did it again. I still feel indignant about it though.

MorseyRuns said...

My sister was smacked on the butt when she was 16- I was so cool by then that I was embarrassed and walked off- yep, happened in the middle of Myer Miss Shop!

JH said...

sorry about that.

by the way, you're not an English teacher are you?