Sunday, July 22, 2007

......scccchhhhhhhluuuuuuuup

that would be the sound of my pulling my head out of hte ground..hopefully it stay there..
my back was really quite sore today..the 38:38 was too fast.. anyway i decided shopping was definitely on the agenda.. i really did need work clothes.. anyway i have finally realised that my current work shoes(many) are not appropriate for a girl with back issues.. so i went shopping for shoes..very depressing..have you seen the size of heels at the moment..i was left with about 2 pairs in a shop i could look at..i found some relatively nice shoes(flats) to wear with dresses/skirts..
and then i bought the following
: black suit, funky little grey/white ish suit/skirt/pants although i had to buy the pants quite snug(and dont get me started on the first suit.. the lady made me buy the tighter pants(obviously very large sizing) and then practically refused to sell me a trenchie i tried on...its too big for you..look at these arms..and tugging at me whilst im sulking...lol...my..its not that big..was falling on VERY deaf ears!!! i think im used to buying pants that are looser..ie dont fit properly...although she then made me try on one size two small(they didnt have the size between) again shes going it fits everywhere except your bust...derr..i said to her when she gave it to me it wasnt going to fit there..and shes like...go try it on anyway!! i always get the very bossy ones...lol..but they are usually right..i really do need to be told what to do fairly regularly..LOL
anyway stoppped snarling(joking) long enough to buy 5 cute little jumpers..2 would be appropriate for work, one little black work vest, 2 belts, one bra 3 tops (one work appropriate)-again she MADE me buy the smaller size..sales assistants are very bossy..admittedly the other one was really quite big
.came home..had a nana nap... went to play with my girls..again not allowed to pick them up due to 'jojo's sore back... only hugs and pick ups if kneeling..
ali did my nails..atrociously.. my sister gave me the usual compliment/insult whenever it concerns my weight..
those jeans look really good..yeah you gotta buy jeans too tight and have a bit of muffin top when sitting for them to look good standing up!!!!!! i only bought them last week so not stretched at all yet..and i really hadnt thought it was too bad even sitting..lol..and she has heaps more belly than i...and I would NEVER EVER EVER mention..i dont think she knows how weight obsessed i am! again it was the sales assistant who made me buy these ones cos there was already some room in the butt!!i asked for the next size up..and she wouldnt even go get them..they ARE the right size(and she was a younger one too) they wil stretch quite a bit..hmmm better stretch quick then ..lol
the other one my sis does usually..yeah you're looking pretty good but still not as skinny as France..lol..
when she looks good..i usually just say..hey jules youre looking really nice..lol.. maye she's good for my dieting!!!!

homework for me and a wine.. was good and didnt even have one wine ON a sat night!!!

and yes andrew i do have a swiss ball..might sit on it later..doing core work fairly regularly as well..not supposed to on run days tho

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Geeez, if shopping was an Olympic sport, you'd be a gold medal certainty!

Kathy said...

That all sounds great Jo .. and it's going to take you weeks to show all those outfits off!

Go team!