Tuesday, July 24, 2007

..umm..a liar im not

..umm..a liar im not
so jay im afraid i cant say i wont run sometimes when my back is sore.. the back is actually always going to be an issue....i just need to distinguish between the pain that means not to run and just the normal pain...um not sur emy physio would be rapt to hear that comment..but she did say there will be good periods and bad ones

i have had pain everyday for the last two weeks(hence the physio being annoyed)..anyway today was the first day in said time that i woke up with a non sore back...yay it felt great... so even tho i had kinda told hte physio i wouldnt run til wed, i went for a wee bit of a run..i did try too slow the pace down to 6min/km..but well..but..well..
no excuses i just suck i guess..back is a teensy tiny bit ummmm..wont use the s(sore) word but verging on... maybe ill say tight instead :)..oops is that ossie poking his head up lol
ran 5km at 5;34min/km and it felt pretty easy i have to say.. not many hills..umm does a 7 min hill count as a hill cos there were two of them(and downhill too)

anyone got one of thos watches that help tell the pace for sale???


..was supposed to do water work..but seriously i just couldnt face it.i swear i have chlorine toxicity. the thought of hte pool makes me feel sick

have to go back to work now from 7-9;30.. yeah fun...NOT..but i can suck it up i guess..while the parents all grill me for hours(and i dont even know all the kids yet)

jay jay jay im up for some drinkies whenever you are..i nearly called you last night when i went to see corrie.. text me

oh and apparently i may be as prone to health risks as sugar drinking cokies cos i have a bzillion coke zeros a week(seriously) i have way too many.. i promise ill quit them next year.. one final year with my addiction.. hugs the slab of coke zeroes lovingly :)

time to shower and put on one of my nice suits..
oh and decided the flat shoes i bought actually are quite cute... and did make a massive difference to my back... as has stacking up stuff and putting my laptop on it on my desk so i can stand..yes i look a bit weird but the others are getting used to it

i cant believe HOW tired i was last night after the massage..the cupping bruises are a bit more normal this week!going back to once a week massages cos back is just tight all the time..went to bed at 11..unheard of for me...didnt sleep til one but it was way early..woke bright as a button at 6am

6 comments:

lg said...

I'm afraid I just like the original version of coke. People say coke zero tastes like the real thing but I have to disagree there.

Hope the back is ok

Andrew(ajh) said...

You just can't help yourself can you! I think we may have to come round and confiscate all your running shoes, but then I guess you'd just go shopping and buy some more, wouldn't you!

Anonymous said...

Jo jo you are SOOO naughty!! Glad to see you are trying to be sensible about the shoes and working out more comfortable working situations re computer etc at least....

Anonymous said...

The betterer I get the less I like the pool (not that I liked it that much to begin with), unfortunately I am now in the weight gain danger zone so must persist.

Despite washing my hands 3 times and applying hand cream today I can still smell the damn chlorine on them, ughhh.

Kathy said...

Glad you had a non-sore back morning tomorrow .. good luck with achieving two in a row!

MorseyRuns said...

Slow down or I will make you do some more running with me, then you can see what slow running feels like. Hope you get some good sleep again- you must be exhausted.