Sunday, July 1, 2007

..naughty naughty little jojo

..and no im not going to elaborate ...lol

ive decided i must be a little perverse..i deliberately hint at things cos i know it drives sara nuts!anyway the lady next door came and knocked to see if there were letters for her in our box since we hadnt cleared it..i went and checked and im like...are you expecting a letter..no..ok well we just didnt check our box on friday..she has a bit of OCD about letters i think..she checks about 15 times a day..but me being me..im automatically thinking maybe should start leave them in there constantly know cos i know it freaks her out ;) as i said i think im a little mean..maybe i just dont get to play as often as i like :)

i had the run from hell today...Em i was thinking of you and thinking how much you would love to be out there..and im saying to myself..jojo you should be loving it ..every jog.. nup..did not enjoy one step of it... sore knee..and pretty dehydrated managed 18.5 mins stop for drink 7.5 mins stop 4 mins stop drink and be an all round sooky la la

..however i will back that up with..is there ever a good time for tequila shots...the answer to that miss jo is NO..its certainly not after midnight!!!!! i could taste tequila the whole run.....errrrrrggggggh... dont get me wrong i wasnt hungover..didnt get sozzled

;lunch with sara today was good..burger n chips...mmmmm how decadent

and im in a very good mood today ..quite relaxed now..my nanna nap perked me up no end... it all happy campers..and still 2weeks hols... triple yay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pmsl, I was dehydrated today for my run due to an error of judgement with the champers last night, where's that blush emoticon when you need it!!

Kathy said...

It drives me nuts too!