Thursday, July 26, 2007

..but it felt sooooo good

..yes 5.1kms @ 4:57min/km was a little excitable..but it felt sooooooo good..and i wasnt pushing that hard( a little up the hills) i mean that used to be the pace i ran ALL my training runs of 5kms.. anyway i decided after feeling like a horse being restrained the WHOLE time i could have just a little canter..i wasnt going flat chat... and yeahhhhhh it felt good :) :)
..and i know this next line isnt great.. but my physio is unlikely to let me push(although she has been letting me semi race through raised eyebrows).. but if i have pushed a little and go back saying ..here's what i did..and back is ok..then she'll let me do it again..im still trying to be restrained... as i said htere was no flat chat about it.. next run i will do easy
..and she has been right..backing off the kms has meant i havent had a sore back evry day this week...which.. well really it is just lovely..when you have it all the time..you forget how nice it is to not have it :) :) :)
..the boys today were trying to suck the lifeblood out of me...uuuuuugh.... actually it was only one class.. lucky i had my great year 11 class to finish off the day..

anyway super busy..only have time to type this.because i have to finish sweating b4 showering before i go to tutoring, before i go out to bday dinner for gf and before i finihs writing a year 9 test...hmmmmm the test might have to be done tomorrow..more time outa my sleep..yay..

..hehe i am supervising friday detention tomorrow..i dont know why that thought cracks me up but it does

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the supervising detention thing is because as a child you were more used to being a victim of detention ?

Kathy said...

Jo, make them suffer!

Anonymous said...

LOL Jo supervising detention LOL

that tickles me that does :-)