Sunday, July 29, 2007

..im giving it up..

..being a ditz that is..after the week ive had..yesterday i appear to have lost my credit card...bugger.. somewhere between kmart and my house.. i dont want to report it though,,,it might turn up at my house...hmmmm..only noticed cos today when i went to buy a souva and accidentally stopped in at ZU and bought a pair of shoes..oops was supposed to be banned from shopping..but they were funky casual runners\..

..anyway wanted to run..had an argument with myself..well it consisted of me telling myself NO(not something i do often) actually out loud so i might listen!!! lol.. and then went and did a pool session..bit of grumbling ,sulking and kicking stones was done
45 mins of 45s hard and 15 s rest(with a 2 min rest at the 27 min mark)
..had dinner at my bro's tonight with my sister and the little rugrats,..backs a bit unhappy due to carrying and throwing them around...stern words were had from my sister...bow head.. YES jules (just like when i was a little tacker.. how is it no matter how old you are you can still feel exactly the same being told off as when you were a kid!!! ali was laughing when i said i got told off...lol

..ooh ooh and a rarity..i ACTUALLY told a funny joke that made my sister and sister in law laugh..and then josh..nephew(cos it was at his expense) is like... only women would laugh at that joey ..my bro hadnt heard and when i repeated..much to his chagrin, he too laughed. yeah baby!!!!!!

3 comments:

JH said...

I once lost my wallet, panicked, called the credit card company to cancel cards etc.

5 minutes later I saw the wallet, sitting under the phone. Bugger.

Andrew(ajh) said...

If you don't find your card soon, report it, otherwise they might hold you liable for any purchases made on it if it is stolen!

Kathy said...

Hope you've found your credit card. Otherwise, you'd better pay attention to Andrew's advice.