Monday, July 2, 2007

..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well it all makes sense now...
theres always one day a month where i run and feel like crap..and then the next day its like...righttttttttttttt
im just crap at paying attention to when that's supposed to be..well actually its my body thats crap..it has no idea of correct aka normal timings are..

anyway..was at the doctor today..why do they even bother to make appointments..they dont even come close to being on time.. she was a lovely lady too..my usual lady only works two days a week so it was good to find another lady who was quite good.. no worries....

how happy am I that Em is back...HUGELY.. I can tell you.. it made water running sooooooooooooooo much better today.. welcome back matey..
3 sets of 7 x 90s hard with 30 s recovery.. knee still a little sore but not too bad


and ive also noticed this year....that my taste in men has definitely changed...
and im still just as shallow as i used to be....

...i guess i'll just have to live with my shallowness..cos its worked soooooooooo well for me so far...LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the smell of chlorine, how I missed it :-)