Saturday, July 28, 2007

..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

..my flatmate is driving me NUTS..she is just sooooooooooo freaking rude..and i REALLY DONT LIKE BEING SPOKEN TO LIKE THAT...............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. im contemplating moving out except thatr i really love living with my other flatmate(and vice versa) we may ask her to move out but she may JUST refuse..we will try talking it through ONE more time
..anyway having said that
10kms today in 5lots of 2km with a quick stretch break in between..aim 6min/km
2km @ 5:41min/km
2km @ 5:41min/km
2km @ 5:45min/km
2km @ 5:51min/km
2km @ 5:53min/km
the grass is DEFINITELY WAY easier on tha back.. by the 8th km,i was feeling a bit tired..and the 6min/kms seemed to take hte same exertion as 5 min/kms LOL the ground was heavy though

shouldve only done 8km(which is what physio and i agreed on) but i thought running on grass was a bit of a compromise
..am going to babysit the rugrats..

ok now heres how much i frustrate myself;
P: you have been to the city before
Me; yes
P: how did you get off at the wrong stop
Me; i kinda just jumped off
P: didnt you notice
Me: i notice it looked a bit residential but thought i was in some other st... d'oh

yes last night this is a conversation that i could have had with someone.. I got off at the wrong stop..walking along going..never realise there was all thsi residential area.. ohhhhhhhhh wrong place..had to go and get back on the tram and actually get off at spring st! LOL im such a dufus..
..and then today had to meander along aimlessly in the carpark looking for my car..i hate it when I forget to check where i have parked..
I HAVE HAD A SERIOUSLY DITZY WEEK.... LOCKED OUT WED, GOT LOST THURS,WRONG TRAM STOP FRI,CANT FIND CAR SAT.. i think i need to actually switch my brain back on ..LOL
knock knock..anybody there jojo!!!

6 comments:

Stu Mac said...

unbelievable!!!

:-)

MorseyRuns said...

No running tomorrow JoJo! One of my flatmates took half my stuff when we moved out of our share house - and my bond.

Kathy said...

Laughing out loud here. Your blog is so well named. :-)

Lucky you are OCD about the car.

Hope you pull up as well as you did the other day after this session. Good luck.

lg said...

I work with a completely rude and ignorant person and that does my head in - can't imagine what it would be like to come home and face that every night.

Hope this week is a little better for you.

Andrew(ajh) said...

It is amazing how much stress an inconsiderate house-mate can put on you. After we left Uni, Adrienne and I and two others moved into a house. One of them was one of my best friends, who I'd known for over 10 years. But once we were living in the same house ... god he was unbelievably inconsiderate, especially to the girls ... we were glad when that sharing experience was over.

JH said...

lucky your flat-mate doesn't have internet connection and google eh?