Tuesday, July 10, 2007

..self analysis is a nasty nasty thing

..ok..have pulled up pretty well except for sore quads and calf..so decided to run...since when did you have to pay to park at labert park...im actually not a tight A unless it comes to parking ....and 3 an hour when ther are a bzillion parks available!@!!!..so i drove to the Tan..
plan 45 ish mins at 6min/km pace
actual: 7.4kms @5:45m/km so slightly faster than ,meant...slight niggle in glute at 40 min went away came back so stopped..the glute or back pains are the ones i have to watch out for... quads stil sore...right calf..ummm didnt realise how sore til i stretched at the end...ouchy...(i was too busy listening to the housemartins)oops lucky i have a massage today
but the run itself was uncomfortable...for some reason i got sidetracked while dressing(something shiny must have flittered by LOL)and didnt strap the girls in well enough..(i had a sports bra on but that was it) anyway so i spent the run core engaged..pecs engaged(to try to reduce bounce) and i can tell you it was not comfortable..which made me look at other girls...there were a few who def need to get better bras...jay i sooooo have to come try that one on!!!!and sock issues..i had a sock that would stay up and ended up nestling beneath my arch...it had 'wanna be an arch support' envy going on! but lots of nice men with nice legs to perve on i have to say

anyway..started thinking about boys..or more to the point my brothers and sisters intepretation of me and boys..(people love telling me why im lousy with boys)
bro: im crap with boys..and maybe i need to lower my standards..im too picky (seriously if you met a couple of them you soooo wouldnt be saying that)
sis: im only ever drawn to men that are emotionally unavailable(and single)... because i am emotionally unavailable...
i was thinking about this today..and she might be right...i am drawn to people i wont have to have a real relationship with..it takes me a long long long time to let anyone get close to me....the one time i did my heart and soul just felt completely and utterly crushed...no woe is me...a large part was my fault.moving right along/....LOL

james last boy was def emtionally unavailable....john boy before(the one i kept wanting to get away from) was way too emotionally available and just completely freaked me out all the time..he was thinking about whether we were compatible for marriage 3 months in..and kept asking me about kids etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!whoa.... back that truck up honey!

this post is not about any one boy....i just for some reason when i run,do a whole lot of self evaluation,,,my injury must be getting better..cos im not focussed on my back anymore :)

and same with morsey..i really dont want people saying you deserve this you deserve that..thats crap...only a person thinking it theselves can make any difference whatesoever...im not upset..quite the opposite ..just candid today... i dont think i really want to change anyway..i have lots of fun!!! there just seems to be an awful lot of crap that goes with the 'r' word.... oops dont let my sister read this..she will be feeling all smug..and then tell me off for being ..well really..just me!
wow now there was an honest post..after talking to Em the other day...i wonder if ill do the delete delete delete

too much time on your hands jojo

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

I got shitty the first time I had to pay at Albert Park but really it's much better than having the parking filled with people who are commuting into the city. I dunno about week days, but on weekends the tickets last all day so many ppl put their ticket back in the machine slot after they've finished so the next person doesn't have to pay.

Ruune said...

Man, don't stress too much about the boy thing, willya? You want what you want, that's all. If what is coming your way is not popping your lights, what are you going to do? Settle?

Belief me it ain't always roses and champagne on the other side of the fence neither.

jojo said...

ohhhh honey..im not stressed about the boy thing at all..i get what i need ....relationships actually stress me out!way more than my little self analyses

MorseyRuns said...

The parking at Albert Park made me very very mad- so I either go very very early when it is still free or not at all!

Anonymous said...

Too late, its been up for hours now,

I am not even going down the self analysis path myself, the shit that goes on in my head LOL

and now for something completely different, I am often gobsmacked by how little support some girls run with. And as for mens legs, Mmmmmm, one of the things I love about running :-)

Anonymous said...

You know that you're welcome to come over whenever you like to try the bra on :-)

Ah....men, can't live with them and can't live without them!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read that your injury isn't so much of a distraction .... :-)

Hope the running continues to improve

Eat Em

Stu Mac said...

Parking at Albert PArk or the Tan, they both have parking meters???