Monday, July 9, 2007

..gals day out

ok...first thing first..running..
am really really happy with how i have pulled up...i mean my quads and calf are way sore..but as i apparently said to the cab driver last night..oops...you can just suck it up :)
massage tomorrow will be good..still waaaaaaaaaaaay bruised so dont think she will be able to cup the ITB ..oh well

..okey doke..gals day out..with 2 ring ins(boys)..the crew wer me me me...oh yeah pther people too!!! but i spoke enough(and drank) enough for at least 10 people..
jay,duckgirl,kathrynoh,tiger boy, hobbles, morsey,em , stu ,joey, deege..as usual i was an excitable little gal..just cant help myself and then i talk about a million miles an hour...yes deege there is an off switch...somewhere..... although at one point sara did hold my jaw together to stop me talking...
i did say if i was being annoying..someone could tell me to go sit in the corner..
joey and i kicked on....but left when these boys who were waaaaaaay to young were trying to pick us up.. i mean it was nice of him to say he thought we we younger..but seriously...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young....
..did my normal check of texts message...oops a couple that i had forgotten i sent...not to worry...

hehe...am meeting em for a water run today..
need to go get some food...
this little sleeping beauty(NOT) has just arisen...no prince charming to awaken me from my sleep any earlier ;)
..so is either chicken and chips or a roll...hmmmmmm hard choice...
...surprised that i have a small headache

edit: sorry sara..it was em holding my mouth shut LOL
just did water session 3 sets of 8x90s with 30 s recovery with Em...In the last set (last few reps) we didnt have much room so had to run behind not next to...so we played this great game of chasey..it was soooooooooooooooooo much fun...and then you would get chased and go as fast as you could..was PMSL..... hmmmmm yeah ok...im not the most mature person in the world

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

I would never hold your mouth shut- it was someone else that did that!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like you all had a great time yesterday!

Kathy said...

I've been grinning as I read the various reports. Sounds like you had a great time.