Friday, July 27, 2007

..alf says it best

super short n sweet today.sooooooo busy and need to race out the door..
work was crazy! busy all day.. had a comedian at assembly and i just lost the plot..i could not STOP laughing(and i had to sit on the stage!!! so all the boys probably saw!!!!..lucky i was in the 2nd row..was very hard to pull it together.seriously have to buy an academis gown to..cs im the only one without one.
.year 12 boys period 6 a bit cheeky and lazy today..but apart from that all good.
BEST OF ALL.. my back pulled up SUPER well from the slightly faster session yesterday.. oh yeah and aparently im supposed to be running with the boys next thursd..my colleague is like..ive been talking you up..and im like..well dont cos i cant race and 5 min/kms is my max at the mo(well in training) im thinking 4;35 -4;40 for sandown
..going out for drinks with a gf..who is moving schools.. and i was a well restrained girl last night..drove out..got dragged into a pub with my gfs cos there were 6 single coppers in town..stayed for not long.. but i had work today and am conchy gal (and besides they werent very cute!!!!) yes I actually AM that shallow LOL
anyway gotta shower and make myself look purty!!!! have a great night all..if you see a drunken little miss it may be me..not really!!! i can either drink lots OR wear heels..not both!
..oh yeah the title..as alf stewart once said...flaming hell..
its lucky i have OCD about my car being locked..went back to do the usual check and spotted that my purse had fallen out of my back pack and was sitting happily on the grass hoping to be adopted be a less neglectful parent!!! oopsies..

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I have OCD about locking the car too, and about whether I've put the hand brake on or not.

Anonymous said...

The teachers at my first high school had to wear their gowns, I used to think they looked like giant bats

Anonymous said...

Thats great news anout the back :)

Gotta love Alf Stewart, lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Heres my OCD, that was meant to be "about"!