Wednesday, July 11, 2007

..surprise surprise.. more shopping

..ok so have pulled up really really sore today.. i dont know if it is running related or massage related.. but my back is way sore..am a little concerned i have to say
..so what does a gal do to make herself feel better...........SHOPPING... i decided i would go work clothes shopping so here is the breakdown

work:- one pair of pants..slightly too big so now need a work belt, shirt
jo clothes:- skirt ,blue jeans(just to add to my already large cache), black jeans,3 grandpa long T's , belt and purse

but i have definitely commited to not putting on weight(well i cant afford to now!).went with quite tight jeans for both(cos they stretch and my jeans are usually baggy after a week)and the next size up already too big
was also going to buy bathers...em is the only one who could be more deserving than me. nope..then went to buy a black running skirt..since i left mine at bendigo...they dont sell the same one anymore...not happy JAN.. i mean i do have another 8 or so running skirts but it is my favourite!!!!LOL.. i think bendigo aths found it down there..i rang AV and spoke to Tim.... i may have began with...let me start by saying im an idiot(or it may have been to the other person I spoke to LOL).... im sure he thought i was a lunatic :)

..ok just been water runnning with Em 65 min steady...just about drowned at one stage..when we were discussing bloopers..i laughed so loud and hard i sucked up about a litre if water...seriously if i didnt have my water belt on i mighta drowned!!!!!!!!!! it took me a while to regain my composure

am trying to stretch out my tight jeans..im not used to pants being tight in the legs... im sure theyll stretch
..oh and wouldnt you know it..couldnt get my exact time for coliban..changeover missed..i dont think the sash wouldve taken too long to put it on..im reckoning i def ran way too fast for my planned effort..woulda been 23.xx..oh well..if my back is as sore tomorrow as today then i will have to skip the run :(

my plan was to go to the burgers taining and do some 200m efforts tomorrow...fingers crossed for me...
no running today..so no thinking about silly boys ...double LOL ..my face is soo dry at moment that it has a sore on it...stupid chlorine

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Was it the "cute little running skirt" that you lost :-( Hope the back gets better - go careful won't you and don't go crazy with the running too soon!

MorseyRuns said...

Why did you get pants that were too big?? Your weight is only going down young lady so you will be swimming in them soon! Great session of shopping, nice results.

Anonymous said...

And thankyou so much for not mentioning what the blooper was!