Wednesday, July 4, 2007

..too many people seeing me undressed

..too many people are seeing me in my knickers (or less) since ive been injured..5 people in the last few days...2 physios today,poor Em, plus MT...actually thats only 4..itd be good if a maths teacher could count!!!

anyway a GREAT DAY TODAY... although i realised the following things
a)im too immmature to be an adult!!!
b)the knickers thing..see above
c)my aunty is soo nice..she even tells me i dont need to lose weight ...(I do!!!), she takes me out to lunch and wont even let me pay for lunch or the physio treatment
d)I am about to be on the OTHER side of this injury
anyway...
went to the physio today..absolutely appalled by my bruising..i have to relearn what pain is good and what is bad..brown bruising ok,,,blue apparently not..(is the bruising worse..check the very yukky white leg at the end and decide yourself)
my fault cos MT kept saying tell me if the pain is bad... but my threshold is skewed cos i seriously have a LOT of accidents

anyway physio said she had made my sessions hard(and i had cut some back(so she was quite happy with me,,,and said my core strength had improved dramatically..and she was giving me really hard exercises that she doesnt normally give people but im an athlete????????? ummmm i dont think im an athlete...what is an athlete?????
you should have seen the scoffing look i coppped when i asked if i could do squash drills(just driving against the wall)I felt like i was 5 and being told off...naughty jojo!the same look when i told her i did a cycle session...oopsies

she is giving me FREE REIN with my training.....woo hoo..
and then i thought hang on..what if i go crazy...so i told her what i thought that might mean...and then she moderated me somehwat so i now know what i can do..speed work(semi) is on the cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will be allowed to do some 4min/km 200m reps(still slower than pre injury)..Im a VERY EXCITED LITTLE pussycat..that wont be until the end of next week
oh yeah forgot..the MT yesterday said that my back was soooooooo tight last week that she was surprised that I could even BEND...LOL...and today physio is like WHOA..your back is TIGHT!!!!!!!imagine if she had seen it yesterday..pre massage

anyway did a 60 min water session today...think i coverd about 700m-ish (24 laps x about 30m)...the whole time i was thinking about what my next few sessions will be..
and im feeling somehwat fatigued after 9 sessions in 8 days...tomorrow is last session then rest day friday...

seriously excited!ummmmmmmmm did i mnetion that i was excited...
roast vegies for dinner..i am a LUCKY LCKY GAL

oh yeah here are the day 2 bruises(only the left leg)(finally epiladied the lower legs after about 3 weeks!!!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I was going to get cupped yesterday but I was at MTs home not the clinic and she didn't have them, phew!

All this swimming has cured me of my shyness, "anyone else wanna see me in my undies?" must remember to keep myself nice when drinking LOL

Great news all round though from the physio,

And aren't Aunties great, mine is a total sweetheart.

JH said...

Jeppers, could you fit any more punctuation in that post? I think there's about 85 exclamation points.

jojo said...

yeah when im an excited gal(which is a fairly regular occurrence!!!), i way over-use punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Stu Mac said...

OMG, they are bruises. Thankfully I will never bruise like that unless I fall off a cliff!

Anonymous said...

jojo .... want an awesome job on the bruises .... well done ... :-)

Seriousily, hope they heal quickly.

Take care

Eat Em