Monday, July 16, 2007

..when did i become that girl..

..ok so im not about to pretend i was ever calm and rational.. nor that i didnt used to go over board with sport..

but when did i become THAT girl.. who seems unable to take a rest day and not feel ridiculously guilty(havent had a rest day since ummmm just checking.. sun 8th july (only a week I guess) but im not having one till friday..
i used to be quite happy with my 3 runs a week,2 sessions of squash and an hour/half of drills per week
..oh yes thats right.... when my gf asked me to be bridesmaid..and the other girl is this skinny skinny girl(and im am going to look huge next to her)..and i dont get to do intensive training anymore.. hm tarting to feel a bit stressed..and im not motivated enough to NOT eat ANY junk! i did at least buy nuts instead of crisps yesterday

anyway back on track...yes sometimes i seem to meander away a little and tie up my shoes and then start wondering what im supposed to be doing...ooops supposed to be back on track :) did 40 mins Cycling(standing) and then 15 mins pool 45s hard 15 s recov for 15 mins... killer I JUST couldnt take hte thought of pool work for an hour.. it made me feel a little sick
..its a bit like the golliwog(sorry not pc..but what else are they called) that i knitted.. id knit every spare minute i had to the point where when i looked at it felt sick(but i told my nephew i was doing it so had to finish)(I always do evrything to death) so had to finish it....
i was saying earlier...I think i have CHLORINE TOXICITY

oh yeah..first day of school went well..no kids all staff very freindly..although my gf who works there should stop introducing me as her drinking buddy...im trying to be conchy little nerdburger jo!!!

have hwk to do.. dont wanna but will of course!!! oh and had no problem getting up at 6am this morning
..still have to decide what to wear tomorrow..ok..im done..time to relax

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know i know, as more running is on the agenda the pool is looking less and less inviting.

I had a rest day today, funny how I still want to eat as much, why is that!

And if the other BM makes you look huge she must be some sort of freaky kate moss sort of girl.