Wednesday, January 30, 2008

..good decision jojo

..ok. so lets break this into sub topics(obviously im back in school mode)

school:
day two and am surviving ... in fact it was quite nice as i was walking along today ..i actually thought...you know what im glad to be here..not at my old school.. so that is a good decision by me...lol.. also theres a new girl who is in cross country and aths and is an absolute cracker... we already get along really well... the boys are barely going to be able to concentrate with her in the room tho.. she is quite simply stunning.. lol.. boys are back tomorrow... bit nervous but not too bad.. am going to be all prepped and ready tonight for friday..because i would actually like to go and visit my 'friend' tomorrow night

running and injuries:
no running today..had no idea how i was going to fit it in... but i managed to squeeze in half hour water run before the physio..worked quite hard..but found the couple(about 15yrs old) that were having a full on snog in my lane the whole time i was there.. a little offputting.. you cant help but look and then you have to try to look away..it was quite revolting really and i dont think fair on the really young children there either... i almost said somewthing to the lifeguard..but a) am not quite ready to be the old nanna complaining b) in a super rush c) i thought for sure one of the mums would say something
..boys: one of the guys at aths yesterday(who said he reads my blog.asked me about english dude..ummm i thought i had made it pretty clear that NO WAY NO HOW
..the other boy who yes i used to call casual guy but decided that it doesnt matter if its casual or not, after this many months i dropped the casual tag..it didnt quite fit... anyway hes being very nice to me lately... theres only about 2 things that i would want differently..and ah well you cant have everything you want i spose ..and i must admit im generally pretty happy and enjoy spending time with him

general:ok im officially done with telling my car crash story...lol... and NO i cannot just say i crashed it and leave it at that!!!!!my friend told me thats what i should say(but then i think he realised who he was talking to lol!!!people actually ask me follow up questions...so its not my fault i bore them senseless with my craphouse stories..lol
anyway gotta go read blogs..and then start my preparation..sorry continue my preparation :)

oh yeah my aunt has banned me from 100m and 200m and said i have to stop if the pain scale out of 10, hits 5(dont see how thats gonna work..sorry ML cant stick to that) she wasnt happy with my back(which was pretty tight) moderately happy with achilles but did say if theres not improvement she might pull me off running altogether,,,,hmmmmmmmm yes she did add an...i know you dont want that!

..and ummmm sara... i thought maybe i had gotten away with my not quite dummy spit with the spikes that i threw(thats too strong a word) although stu did use the word tanty earlier... i am now referring to it as a disgusted lob of my spikes...lol.. yes i was none too happy about not doing the 400m last night

..okey dokey... have a good night.. happy little campers..detox starts friday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have told them to get a room.

Anonymous said...

More detoxing - Yikes!!

I remember being 15. It's probably the only place that they get a bit of privacy from parents and family!!