Friday, January 4, 2008

..i have the willpower of a gnat

..and take my word for it...a gnat dont have much willpower

..im on holidays till close to end of jan.. i WANT to go out drinking with my friends...its part time.... i am rethinking the whole timing thing....

i have just gone on the liver cleanse... what planet was i on when i decided to do this in january.. i am contemplating doing this in february instead//wpuld continue the food for jan and feb(again with one rest day per week in jan :) but when i say im going to do something I HATE to NOT do it.. it makes me mad at myself and it makes me feel like a BIG FAT LOSER... grrrrr...


..anyway ill think over night on it... but lets just say it was lucky there was no coke zero in the fridge(and also that i had no cash on me) i was almost on a rampage...lol... oh yeah i weighed myself the other day 63.4..which means i had snuck on 0.9kg over chrissy..but it is a VERY noticeable kilo... it needs to be exorcised(lol yes meant to be spelled like that)


i walked part of the run so i could work out how far i ran yesterday which was about 9.5kms and boy ran 11.5.... then i went shopping in smith st with the plan to spend up BIG on work clothes..couldnt find anything..all i managed to buy was a GREAT pair of heels..see piccy below..bet you cant guess how much i paid and some girly stuff so i can pamper my feet/face etc tonight...


..it was weird tho..while i was walking along smith st today... i felt soooooooo faint it was just ridiculous.. and even more disturbing when i tried on some new balance..which i then tried to jog10m in..both achilles were horrendous.... im still feeling completely EXHAUSTED.. its ridiculous... went to bed early 11:30 and didnt get up til 9....

...oh and jh... them's definitely fighting words... you're just VERY lucky you can back it up with some FAST running..you seriously deserve a CLIP over the ears... if you didnt read his comment..he told me how slow i was ... plththththth ....lol


5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Stick with it Jo, it will be better doing it with the support of Em and Sara, and I think if you defer it you'll feel terrible about it. Besides those gnats that buzz around me sometimes are bloody persitent little things, so maybe they have willpower after all :-)

JH said...

I was trying to motivate you - you run faster in order to catch up and clip me around the ears.

No need to thank me.

Kathy said...

You can do it JoJo. Tell you what - I'll drink your wine for you so that you don't have to have it. Not keen on Coke Zero though, so you'll need someone else to look after that fixation.

I'm on day three of my eating plan and it's a struggle. I tell myself "I've been so good, just a little slip won't hurt" and then I ask myself how I'm going to feel about that little slip tomorrow. Fortunately willpower won the battle today and it WILL get easier.

LOL at your exorcise the 0.9 kg.

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes Chicky!

Okay, the telephone thing. *96 if you want to retrieve a message.

You also need to put the phones back in the dock to recharge them, otherwise they run out of power and then they don't work!!

Hope that solves the problem with the phones.

The strikes have been cancelled so we're flying back at the same time. No changes at all!

Are my plants surviving in the heat?

Anonymous said...

I keep telling myself that it is only a month, I have my whole life to pickle my liver and eat chocolate!

3 days down.

I struggled last night, I really wanted my wine on a Friday night, especially after a busy day at work, but this morning I am glad I didn't. Anyway, alcohol is full of useless calories, you will lost weight without even thinking about it if you cut it out for a month.