Tuesday, January 1, 2008

..frivolity

.. had a great new years last night.. went to jells park with michelle and her two ducklings, mark, sam, sara, Em and jason
..i was pretty drenched after the rugrats stage a war of the melting ice water..but given it was 40 degrees i didnt mind..although chasing them in thongs may account for my very sore achilles today
..i did of course ask the guy ive been ummm errr..you know but of course he said no,,lol... im going over there tonight..havent checked my phone to see if i rang hijm or not last night...lol i coulda been too busy dancing on table tops..lol..tables not too steady we were up on them but not too much dancing.. so a few of us (michelle em and i are doing the liver cleanse from jan2 to end of jan..my liver definitely needs ity...and i think ive put on a copuple of kgs...i am WAY scared to get on the scales
..anyway my very mean coach rang me at 8 this morning and is like..its gonna be 37 degrees..you probably wanna run this morning.. i think my response was something along the lines of..no way no how am i running this morning(i was walking at the time to pick up car and had texted to say i wasnt too hungover) but i can tell you ..not 2 hungover does not equate to belly being able to RUN.. anyway so that means im going to have to run later.. personally i think today should have been a rest day...lol.. nothing wrong with 2 rests in a row is there????

resolutions..nope
but the plan... eat more healthy..do all my back exercises i am supposed to..hopefully start squash in april.. drink less... be a little less bridget jones-ish ...lol
..oh yeah on the way to jells yesterday i could smell petrol(i think thats cos i spilt on myself) and then i had to pull over cos i noticed, not only had i forgotten to close the petrol thingy...ummmm i hadnt even bothered to put the cap back on...oops it was just dangling all happy and free.. derrr jojo

..anyway may post later after my run... could be nasty..not running til it cools somewhat.. maybe ill go to the TAN..theres lotsa water there

5 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Sounds like a great time last night! Hope the run is not too unbearable tonight - I'm glad I got out and did something early this morning - I'm just vegging out now.

lg said...

Happy new years sweet - looking forward to reading about many more of your adventures

Anonymous said...

Ughhh, think it will be 2 rest days in a row, I really do have a vile hangover, thank god I stopped throwing up a couple of hours ago. I am such a lightweight it is truly embarrassing.

Thanks for a good night, was fun :-)

Kathy said...

Glad you had a good time JoJo. Hope you survive the liver detox.

Anonymous said...

I just typed up a huge long comment and then it all got lost.

How do I sign in using Wordpress??

Anyway, hope you have a great 2008.

Loved getting the phone call from you all.