Monday, January 28, 2008

..a day of 'coaching'

..my coach is just too too cute.... stu bought me a cookie monster doll for my car(which is named the cookie monster) it is just adorable... see he's not always mean...lol
..anyway i hung out with him today..a few raised eyebrows at my err diet but it was actually a nice relaxing day.. we even washed my car...how exciting ...lol..actually i quite enjoyed it..and then i went and bought about a million things to keep cookie looking good... stu is a real car man(and bossy to boot..lol).. so he was telling me all the stuff i should buy.. couldnt find the spikes i wanted for track :(
..no running today as it is a rest day... however..i can tell you that i must have hit myself about 10 times today.. i was playing on a scooter in rebel and picked it up...ummmm nobody told me it kind of Tbones..anyway it schtonked me in the leg(which hurt) and then stonked me in the other ankle when i tried to fling it away...lol.. and then the escalator spikey things dug into my foot(i dont know how that happened) and then i accidentally kicked my leg back under the table and hit my achilles...ouchies. im such a loser

..back to school tomorrow :( oh well i guess the good times cant go on forever

7 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I hope your new class is full of kids who want to learn and listen and behave - what are the chances ?

Stu Mac said...

Cookie Monster is still not as cute as Elmo!!! :-)

jojo said...

...ummm yeah stu ...elmo is cute.... but my car is not red... lol.. i am aware you have some colour perception issues!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, you washed your car!!

I thought that was a shooting offence these days, or did you go to one of those car wash places?

My poor scooby doo is desperate for a wash, hopefully I will get around to it while I can still see that it is a red car.

Have fun a school tomorrow Miss.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your first day back at school.

And please look after yourself :0)

Will you come and wash my car too please!

Kathryn said...

I'd love to have seen you at Rebel :D

Btw Elmo sucks - Cookie Monster is old skool but Elmo is some upstart who comes along and steals all the glory.

JH said...

Don't feel bad about the clumsiness Jojo. I went arse over tit rather spectacularly on Springvale road yesterday, drawing blood in half a dozen spots. Then I had to run another 10k to get home.

On the plus side, if I wanted to retrace my route I can always follow the trail of blood.