Friday, February 1, 2008

..take a breath between sentences miss jo

Gosh what a busy little tacker I was yesterday… first day with the boys…my group seem ok…a couple of them will be a little annoying I think…will have to QUASH that pretty early on… its not gonna help my frown line!!!!

And I had had a very late night wed nite(stayed up til 12:30 just frigging around doing nothing in particular, so finished work, had a quick 20 minute nap then off to training.. a light session 10x200m @ 43-45 sec with walk recovery

First rep 41(too fast) then there was one 44 and the rest were 43 and 42..abd for the final one stu usually make sme speed up(but apparently I shouldn’t have done that…oopsies.. so did 38 …legs were a bit heavy
Distance including warm up..drills,cool down..and walk recovery between 200’s was 7.5kms.. then a meeting with Jeremy and phil to work out the teams.. and then I drove over to my friends house…and ummmm got lost and was driving in the opposite direction d’oh so was feeling a bit frazzled by the time I got there.. had a few wines(as this was the last time I could ‘legally’ til the end of feb.. he was being quite nice to me..was even very PC when I asked him if i annoyed him as much as he thought I would… his reply was… you’re a bit hyper..and im just unaccustomed to it…. Lol I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much less hyper(don’t even consider myself hyper any more) than I used to be…. Poor christian..i don’t know how he put up with me… he used to send me to the other room sometimes when I was REALLLLLLLLY bad… anyway then this morning I felt SUPER bad cos I accidentally grabbed his bag instead of mine which contained stuff he needed and so then he was inconvenienced..i felt terrible.. I don’t react well when I do something wrong… anyway im sucking up big time and taking him out to dinner to make up for it….lol
1st day with 3 of my classes..and my year 10’s are definitely going to be a handful…. You know youre in for a fun time when head of year…goes hmmmmm yes theyre a bit….. hmmmmm ….lol
And RACING tomorrow..woohoo… we are in the finals
800, 400, hammer(don’t ask) shot put for me.. I will be very annoyed if I don’t get a PB (yeah I don’t expect much of myself do i…a PB 3 weeks in a row shouldn’t be too much to ask!!!!!!!!!
Go burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and yes you may not believe me..but i a ALL talked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I am sure you can handle those kids Jo, just be firm with them!

Anonymous said...

Hurraayyyyy, school is back :)