Wednesday, January 16, 2008

...it is VERRRRRRY hard to be this ditzy ALL the freaking time

..ok so im in a bit of a rush..this has to be a quick post cos im on hte way to a freinds house cos we are going to lorne for next couple of days..altho i have to do my speed session first tomorrow morning..lol
..i just had to get a CAB back from the shopping centre AND BACK to the shopping centre cos i locked my keys in the bott...good lord..im a ditz!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the number for holden roadside assist..is ummmm in my damn glovebox...oh and yeah i rang 1223...its not freaking listed...deep breath jojo

..oh yeah...raciing last night...um i am one slow chicky babe...was extremely unhappy last night and this morning
..i did the 100m which i shouldnt have(see stu's comment yesterday) cos my achilles is not up to it..and it wasnt ..had to ease up in the last few meters when i was hitting top speed 15.87s and it really hurt..i was limping for a bit afterwards
800m 2:48 1500m 5:54 400m relay...god knows but the achilles was really hurting in that one...no speed .. but i did find it a little annoying getting heckled by my team-mates WHILE i was racing... im happy to be heckled..but when i am actually racing..i really would rather i was being supported(especially when it was hurting like yesterday).. and usually its just one guy who heckles me and thats ok cos we kinda do that and its funny..but because he was standing with many of my team-mates there was a chorus of heckling while i ran the 400m leg... i actually sent him a text this morning about it saying i dont mind him heckling me but since it caused many too i didnt overly like it..and basically got told tough luck and that i was being super senitive(which i may well be) but you know what..i ONLY ever cheer my team on when they run...i leave the heckling for no racing time.. im not pissed off or anything..it was just well... in fact one of the guys texted me last night as i was driving home(no one even knew it bothered me at this stage) and said dont take it to heart..boys will be boys..hes a very lovely guy:) and i think worried i was upset
..i also realised 2:48 not sooooo bad for the 800 since a) i had just finished a 100m and b)my pb last season was 2:48 (not my all time pb but pb for the last 20 years)
..anyway a light recovery jog today..didnt wana go...talking to stu on msn who told me to get off my butt and go..i was kinda upset with last nights racing and i had been crying(god not about running) but about my sister and stuff and really just cos im hormonal... felt heaps better after run(achilles wasnt great tho) 6kms@5:22 pace

..and then stopped being teary la-la and went shopping for the beach.,.. bought 3 thongs, 2 shorts, a bikini top(i already have some bottoms which will match b4 you pipe up)2 fitted T's and a short skirt
..and i tell ya THEY dont call it retail therapy for nothing...miss jojo felt HEAPS beter after shopping
..am really looking forward to playing at the beach :)
anyway i gotta go finish packing..and i always pack enough for at least a week even though im only away for short stint...lol.. home friday
,,,as long as i have money tho..i can always buy anything i forget..any ideas how much they would charge for a NON DITZY brain who doesnt do stupid things every second day
..ooops i think i forgot to breathe while i typed that..hehe have fun fun fun

4 comments:

Kathy said...

JoJo, you bought a new car and you didn't get a model that you can't lock the keys in? Girlfriend! (Ok, I have a history of being rescued from a similar situation - but not any more!)

I'd never heard of shopping as therapy for a sore achilles but I'm willing to try it. Enjoy Lorne.

Kathryn said...

I hope you remembered to pack toiletries. When we went to Apollo Bay, my sis and I both forgot them! But yeah it's easy to replace stuff :D Have a fantastic time.

JH said...

I don't know how you manage this level of ditzyness, day in-day out. You didn't strike me as a particularly ditzy person that one time I met you.

It's a mystery.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Enjoy yourself at Lorne - the coffee and Sticky Date Pudding at Arab is divine!