Monday, January 7, 2008

...mmmm yummy food today

...omg how much do i love a rest day... is that right???should i be loving rest days this much???????
..today i went and saw my gorgeous aunt after i did ummmmmmmmm a BUCKETLOAD of spending
...i bought a dress for saturday's wedding..very nice grey dress.she was trying to get me to buy this other dress which was cleavage city,...mmm very sexy(little asian lady) this was before she started prodding me in the belly..you want corste..hide those bulges yes... and then proceeded to show me the one she was wearing...no im fine was my gruff reply... put on the other dress , prods me in belly again...hmmmmm you sure... fien get me the damn thing..then shes int he change room with me extolling its virtues and undoing my bra and suctioning me into the thing..have to say..it was actually pretty good(and yes i did buy it)..but i didnt like her technique..prodd prod poke poke
also bought a very funky top(and the grey dress) hmmm a few hundred dollars gone... and i was feeling broke,,,b4 i left...ooooops
..then off to my aunts for some serious work on my achilles.... differential..cups with a current between it.. then ultra sound and been given... flexsal which apparently is very good for achilles or plantar fasciitis
..then home and then cooked myself a fabulous stir fry... delish

..oh and im sticking with the food but going back to my original plan of no alcohol in feb..jan was always going to be a shit time to do it.. i just got excited cos Em was doing it..im on holidays..thats just crazy man!!!!!!!
..and im quite happy with that decision too! so it means 8 weeks of healthy eating...wooohooo im quite enjoying the food... im not going crazy..there has to be some leeway..i had noodles with vegies for lunch at spice of life...but asked for no sauce.. so that was pretty good
..watching tv so gonna duck off.. ciao
..oh and michelle..i do have quiet times..ps i think you should come over for a bbq and some champers!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL, I love the suctioning comment. Maybe your sales assistant should take up a job as a style consultant. She's clearly got the diplomatic approach!

Enjoy your holiday. February will come soon enough.

Andrew(ajh) said...

Maybe your credit card should have a rest day :-)