Tuesday, January 22, 2008

..racing tonight..time to go zoom zoom

...hmmmmm dont even speak to me about customer service..it DOES not exist.. i had 2 people say they were going to call me back..and for the second one i actually said..is this the call back where you actually ring back cos hte last guy didnt or the call back where you dont ring back.. yes i was a bit errr assertive would be a nice way of putting it...no call backs grrrrrr..and its their fault and they havent delivered it and want me to wait around for another 9-5 period of time...grrrrr.. i actually said to them no and that they needed to fix it.... anyway i dont want to discuss it...it is way time for me to ostrich on thi one for another day or two la-la-la-la-la-la-la

...so i have racing tonight... i feel like im going to run better tonight..even the fact that im only doing the 1500 and 400 instead of a million events should help

..my back is strapped up.. my physio said yesterday the back was really quite tight :( which is not fabbo
..my achilles is strapped up...physio said that yesterday it was a little better than last week.. i was a little nervous when she said ...i dont want to have to pull you off running... i know she would only do that as a last resort... so i have more physio tomorrow(yes twice a week at the moment) the ICING made a REALLY big difference so im going to keep doing that
..how cute is my aunt..i decided to stop off at the cheesecake shop to buy my aunt some afternoon tea..i bought half a cheesecake/caramel topping she was soooo grateful adn then its like as im leaving...thanks soooooooooo much for the cheesecake..the lady is giving me free physio(i try to pay and she JUST wont let me) and is thanking me for a lousy cheesecake..lol.. shes so generous

..so chose the rest day option yesterday :) and then went out for dinner..but whilst i was waiting for my friend i drove over to willi, had a glass of wine and a crossword and a great relax..it was bliss

..also nice thoughts sent stu's way, who is attending his nan's funeral today.. hug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have some great races tonight :-)

Andrew(ajh) said...

You're right good service is rare, but that makes it so much nicer when you do get some!