Monday, January 21, 2008

..lol..im sooo hopeless

...lol..i dont seem to learn from my mistakes..lol
a couple of months ago..when one of my freinds annoyed me..i sent a text mesg to another friend complaining ..and accidentally sent it to her!!
..ummm on sat night.. my gfriend was VERY VERY late to meet me so i sent anothe friend a text messg saying yada yada yad..think im being stood up...in a bar by myself.. and was wondering why he didnt reply...lol.. yep sent it to the gfriend who was very late...lol.. yeppers..we had a bit of a chuckle about it..i looove that my friends are not to precious
..but just then i went to send a message..and i NEARLY sent it to the wrong person...but actually thought..hmmmm wouldnt be good if i sent it to the wrong person...lol..yep their name was in the to box...phew..maybe i am LEARNING
..have spent the morning trying to sort ot this stupid illegal bill that telstr@ have sent me(this is what flatmate and i fought about yesterday..cos she organised it..and i said for 52 dollars im not having my credit rating affected..and i will pay it..and then she HAS to pay me..shes going its not fair that you or i pay it,...and i said..i dont care..you organised it...you pay it..and then you get the money from them...anyway it is all sorted now(about an hour on the phone today)
..not running today... and ys i understand what you are all saying..once racing is done..it wont be sooo tough on the achilles... bit tender today(no puppy dog yelping though...lol.. but have strapped ankle which is a tad niggly
..more worrying is my back...its not fantastic today...it musta been all that bragging i was doing about going for 2 weeks without back pain.. its quite depressing to have no pain ..and then go back to it.. thank god clare stoppped me doing hammer throw last tues... and i kept dreaming about doing long jump last night... NO JO... seriously NO JO!!!!!!!
..amd i was suposed to have my mobile broadband modem delivered today(they have stuffed up the order..surprise surprise..the custoner service guy is like ..they deliver any time from 9-5..and im like..well the other person told me they could make it morning or afternoon...and it hasnt been delivered this morning as was requested...anyway i think they actually lost my order(im sure they will remember to charge me)
anyway off to physio this afternoon..lets see ultrasound/differential on my achilles and maybe also on my back(the back's not terrible..just uncomfortable..have to be a bit more careful for a while again) i will get ML(my beautiful aunt) to strap both.. she will tut tut me cos my strapping doesnt have the underneath thing which stops the irritation...lol...pfft a bit of skin irritation..thats the least of my worries
..wednesday is going to be water running..which means racing tuesday then wed off then will train thursday night so there is 2 full days no running..im sure stu will think thats a good idea
..and going to hang out with my friend tonight..it was quite nice..he actually invited me over without me saying are you free??? hes a good lad sometimes :)

thats about it....really..i think im still allowed to use my flatmates broadband..im sure i paid til end of jan..ooops otherwise im stealing...oh no

..and great work andrew on the tri..that swim leg is tough
..and kathy..more than happy to give you a few squash tips.. up to you tho...i can be a bit bossy apparently...lol.. but i do actually know what im talking about when it comes to squash... im a MUCH better squash player than runnner

3 comments:

JH said...

I actually typed in "that wouldn't be hard" but then I thought better of it, thankfully.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about the latest txt boo boo, if I was waiting for someone who was way late I would txt them to ask where the f%$k they were LOL

MorseyRuns said...

So JoJo- where has casual guy gone?
Ultrasound for me tonight too- and some nasty massage.