Tuesday, May 8, 2007

why 55 mins you may well ask

At 54 mins of dwater.running my crown fell out.. ..(knocked teeth out kneeboarding 15 years ago..yes the front and one next to it)
fortunately i have known it has been a little loose(as I have been ostrich-ing about getting it fixed for 12 mths) and managed to clamp my jaw shut before the tooth fell to the bottom of the pool...how bad would that be..excuse me mr lifeguard..can you help me find my tooth..lol
..and i have to work tomorrow so i cant get it fixed til thursday..i really shouldnt have stuck my head in the sand for so long..
i have images in my head tomorrow of telling a student off..and the tooth goes flying...strikes a prayer position...please NO
..soup for dinner and bite size chips that barely need to be chewed..as im scared itll fall out again..i have put it back in and and kinda holding in place with bottom tooth..hoping the glue might re-firm a little..it has before..

work today(emergency teaching was cruisy right up to the point i had to teach CE with year 10 boys period 6..CE is christian education...and not enough work left..it was joyous..NOT
anyway was happy with the exercise 55mins with HR at about 140..not so happy with the double chafing i have from the water belt

other appropriate titles woulda been
arent teeth supposed to stay in place
apparently they let anyone teach CE these days!
too scared to eat
what a whingy whiney moany beeach i am....
i think the last one best descibes me..today..LOL

1 comment:

MorseyRuns said...

Chafing? While swimming?? Hope your tooth is fixed quickly and cheaply- as if!