Sunday, May 6, 2007

Great Train Race

ok so i didnt get to run it.. but i tried not to be too much of a mopey cat about it..

i decked myself out in my ausrun top... and jaykay wore hers too..good girl.. and we became the cheersquadders.. ok so perhaps we werent the greatest... there was a fair bit of is that..or isnt it... hehe had fun though JK! well done to everyone..a great effort.. particularly enjoyed seeing morsey(still looking strong gf) and deege..a very good effort..big thumbs up..
went and played at the pub for a while and somehow managed to avoid the wedges...cos my rationale was no running=no junk..
als alack my willpower didnt save me from possibly the best parma i have ever had for dinner tonight..mmm..mmm hard to feel guilty when it is that evilly good!

met a few more faces..nice to put a face to beki
decided not to do the 2x600m jog today cos i realisd i hadnt had a rest day since last sat..and even tho water running is not hard core..i should try to be careful
..and yes that was me who just said that..pick your jaw up off the ground

No comments: