Sunday, May 13, 2007

did you take note kharma police....

a few weeks ago..i reversed into someone and got shouted at by 3 little old ladies.. well today someone reversed into me...so please note we are even (not really much damage)..but i have to say I responded in a much better way than those little old ladies.. she's apologising...and ive just said calmly..thats ok..what were you doing?cos she just reversed apparently to give herself room to chuck a u-ie..anyway no harm..
running:was supposed to be upping my distance by 200m yesterday..but the leg felt a little heavy round the ankle(and was uncomfortable thurs pm) so i gave it an extra rest day..not even dw.running.. today walk 400.jog 1.6km walk 600m jog 1.2km... and only in the 2nd last lap did i notice a slight tightness in my glute(this is quite a good improvement..so i didnt increase the 2nd jog.. so then i went and swam very slowly 300m.. quite happy with those efforts.. although back is feeling a bit niggly now
..bit annoyed at self cos i was going to help out at bundoora...but completely misread hte time..i think i read the sandown one instead... bugger
..have been concerned about no. of anti inflamms ive been taking and what this might be doing to my stomach lining..so i am going to trial a herbal one..and i also bought fish oil as well..and then a liver detox thing too..maybe im becoming a hippy!

yesterday i went bridesmaid dress shopping which was great..my gf wont make me wear anything that doesnt suit me..we both tried on one dress though that was sooo hideous.. looked good on the rack...i was laughing so hard i think i was crying..i took a photo...man is it bad!!!!! i told my gf that we should tell the other bridesmaid that was the one we picked (for a laugh...gosh imagine her face) but she wouldnt have a bar of it..im laughing just thinking about it... i would laugh if she pulled a prankie like that on me.
fingers crossed it is just a niggle in my back

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Hope there wasn't too much damage- especially after the trip to the mechanics once already this week!

Anonymous said...

I am on the prescription anti-inflams at the moment, gooooood stuff. Though I was also getting worried about the amount of nurofen I was taking.

Looking forward to catching up for some trashing about in the pool :-)