Monday, May 14, 2007

my new dentist is soooo lovely

if you could picture the antithesis of what that other mean dentist was..then this girl is it.. young attractive and never once uses the word horrible...
so had the first follow up of about 500 appointments(ok im prone to exaggeration) but the week after next I do have a dental appt every 2nd day! and there are many more after that..at least today i didnt walk headfirst into the glass wall..they have now put a chair in front of it for dufus' like me..we had a bit of a laugh about what a loser i am!no,,they didnt say loser..but we all know they thought it LOL

..so no running today ...back has been kinda sore(like the initial injury not the sciatica... i went out for dinner last night with a boy..and we were sitting on a slope..that was really bad..!

em is going to join me for some water running tomorrow... yay! amd im going to see a sports physician so i can work out definitively what the problem is... double yay

..and i did do some golf ball-ing on the glute...umm i dont think im supposed to be bruised from it though..i will have to improve my technuiqe i think(although knowing me the bruise could be from a million things) I have a bruise on my arm from bridesmaid dress shopping that has a diameter of 2 inches!

1 comment:

MorseyRuns said...

Extreme bridesmaid dress shopping! I love it. Glad you found a good dentist- even better if she was free but I guess you can't have everything. Have fun running with Em.