Saturday, May 19, 2007

..how many tablets?

ok so with the daily 2 anti inflamms..and the liver cleanse tablet and the 3 fish oil tablets and the calcium tablet...compute compute.. 7 tablets..however yesterday i took them al at once...oooh not a good idea..was a bit queasy for a little whitle

hows this for good service..i couldnt get in to see my dr before tuesday..so he dropped the script of at a chemist not far from me(he even offered to drop it off at my house)
The New Plan of attack
-no running for 2.5 weeks
-started the inflamms today...
am going to take 3-4 days off completely
then water running..hopefully can catch up with Em for some sessions

speaking of which, yesterday i went water runnning and did kind of the ladder thing... 5 mins warm up, 1 min hard.1min easy.2mins hard..1.5 easy..3 mins hard..1.5 easy..4mins hard..1.5 easy..5 mins hard..1.5mins easy 4 mins hard..and then felt something in my back so pulled up and just did 5 mins easy

so i will try to just be good with food..think I have started to lose weight..
HUGE fish and chip craving today..so i went and bought some fresh fish for dinner and had some steamed dumplings with the moost delicious dipping sauce that i make... soy sauce,vinegar,lime juice,nandos hot peri sauce,coriander(lots) its delicious

so either wednesday or thursday I will be back in the pool(if I can last that long) might do a bit of light swimming(backstroke) cos you are supposed to be active..or maybe if i just did easy water runnning...gosh im already trying to go back on my word

am feeling much better about he whole thing..have accepted sandown is out..and the one after..and (well maybe getting a job for two terms whihc pays HEAPS more is helping) it will pay for my teeth!

2 comments:

Stu Mac said...

"anti inflamms..and the liver cleanse tablet and the 3 fish oil tablets and the calcium tablet"

OMG thats a lot of pills! Is this instead of eating?? I thought you were eating fish not swallowing... :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Wednesday, you and me in the pool.