Tuesday, May 29, 2007

..cmon i'm on my knees..

..cmon i'm on my knees.. and praying to the back gods..im generally a nice person(ok so maybe on friday night i made fun of the girl wearing dotty shoes with a check dress..a bit clownish.. but apart from that....its not like she heard me...)
for some reason, my back has been sore all day today..please please be better for the doctor on thursday...pleeeeeease

..maybe its just cos its the T.O.M.. or am i just fooling myself..i just dont know..

anyway cancelled on Em...not taking any chances....

oh and jo..just cos you lost your favourite jacket does not mean you can buy a new jacket every week..how many trenchcoat jackets do you need..LOL..at least i stayed away from jeans.. i worked out i have two blue size 10(almost fit again..well they fit but u dont wanna sit down),2blue size 12.. 1black size 12..1 maroon size 12, 2 blue size 14,1 black 14.. and dont even get me started on my cords!
have weigh in tomorrow..hopefully the numbers are good..
will consider a light swim later...all back dependent..

5 comments:

Ruune said...

Noooooo. I am sure that it is just TOM or general soreness though - if you are anything like me you would be paranoid to the point of talking yourself into all sorts of back pain all the time at the moement.

Stu Mac said...

patience...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that T.O.M is the root of all evil.

I assume that your size 12 and 14 jeans are the slopping around in the house jeans, because they can't possibly fit you.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and dotty shoes check dress, purlease, that is just asking to be mocked.

Anonymous said...

Jo, you can never have too many clothes.

If I find something like a top that I really like, I often buy it in lots of different colours. Jeans I'll buy at least 2 pairs of the same type if they're really really nice ones, and don't get me started on shoes, handbags or underpants :-)