Sunday, May 27, 2007

..ummm..jo its not your car

hehe.. standing at the pool furously trying to get my car to unlock..muttering stupid beeper..finally sinks in..oops its not your car!well it looked the same!
..reminds me of one time years ago..opened the door with key jumped into car..mm nice cumfortable orange cushion..looked at the radio and thought hmm.im unobservant didnt realise my radio had that thingy..then kinda went ..hang on i dont remember having an orange cushion...uh oh..i was in someone elses car..hehe..slunk to my car two spots up..ummm embarrassment!!!
..woke up in my clothes from last night(always a good sign i drank too much!)check that i didnt send any embarassing texts..nup im good..phew..
went to the pool
did the ladder session..after the glute pain yesterday thought 4x5mins hard might be too much so 1hard 1easy 2hard 1easy 3hard 1 easy 4 hard 1 easy 3hard 1easy 2hard 1 easy 1hard with 5 min warm up and 5 minute cool down..stupid fat man in my lane hit me on the head and the lady kicked me...i very politely(not being sarcastic here either) said if im in your way there are lap lanes.. i didnt mind the cute pool attendant coming up to talk to me about deep water running though

and i decided after swimming that my craving for crisps was too strong..im having them as a substitute for my breakfast!nutritional value=0 enjoyment value= huge

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well done on getting into the water running after a night out. I can't do a thing the day after.

I can always recognise my car - it's the messiest, dirtiest one in the car park!

MorseyRuns said...

That is hilarious! Time for a little breathing difficulty next time the pool attendant is working? Save Me!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, crisps

I get pissed at the lap swimmers in the multi purpose area as well, they are always "fast" enough for at least the slow lane.

:-( no cute pool attendants come and talk to me, maybe the look on my face says KEEP AWAY!

I recognise that session, well done.

Anonymous said...

How the hell did you get yourself to the pool after a night out, lol! I am very impressed with that effort.

My husband did exactly the same, getting into someones else's car and then realising it wasn't ours..... so funny!