Saturday, May 5, 2007

best water running to date ..all happy

this post could also have been called
did somebody say nerdurger or i dont subscribe to that theory

anyway after a BIG night.. someone plonked a champers in my hand at 1:30(what happened to my dont drink after 1am stance i used to have) and then i started on another wine at 2am....i digress(for a change)
30 mins water running Hr about 130-135 then 5x1minhard, 1min slow HR was up at about 160 by hte end of the minute then 5 mins at 130 again, then stretches. all in all felt like a pretty good session.. very pleased ..get to jog 2x600m tomorrow
did somebody say nerdurger : im sitting here writing on my blog when i have to be on a date in less than an hour(and takes 20 mins to get there...) and i have to wear make up(I dont do make up during the day!!!..but my skin is worse than when i was a teenager..i was very lucky.had good skin..anyway 2 BIG RED SPLOTCHES on my face...hmmm attractive

i dont subscribe to that theory: one of my gfs is a bit anti men at the moment and as soon as i say something about a boy shes like..theyre all A.holes.. which i dont subscribe to. the last boy that dumped me.. he was obviously nice enough for me to go out with.. just cos he doesnt want to be with me anymore doesnt make him an A.. i just dont understand.. most of my exes are great guys..some of then just werent very good boyfriends.. its not necessarily an indictment on their personality.. its different if they have done something really bad i guess.. anyway just a thought... i just find it a little off putting cos shes not saying it in a joking around way

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I always say "I have great taste in men .. it's just that I have lousy judgement." I liked my exes before they were exes. I think I'm lucky because I still like most of them.