Wednesday, May 9, 2007

are there pigs flying backwards??

its just cos im not prone to being sensible (outside of work) and i was sensible..yes i was thinking about what deege said the other day..
the leg just wasnt feeling right today..was still thinking of running..and am now very glad i didnt cos my back just feels a little funny..ie sore.. maybe it was from slouching on the couch for 20 mins earlier...

i am seriously the laziest job hunter in the world.. but its not my fault cos jobs have always just kinda plopped themselves into my lap...my brother and sister have always called me a job magnet.... anyway i have been asked to apply for a job for term 3..it took 2 days to impress that lot.... gotta decide if im interested or not.. but its good for the ego!

so not much news from me..hopefully run tomorrow.... but a bit excited cos i found the dumplings that my supermarket refuses to stock now!mmmm mmmm

1 comment:

Ruune said...

Gosh I re-read my comment and I was a bit short wasn't I? True though. Be sensible and don't knock yourself out for the whole season by pushing too hard.

Surely you have learnt that lesson over the last couple of weeks?