Wednesday, May 30, 2007

..settle gretel.

ok so the sports doctor tomorrow..am still trying not to get TOO excited..but well i am excited..so much for me not getting carried away..there is some strength in my big toe now..and i feel freer in the back.. im thinking we may be looking at a rehab plan tomorrow..i know i know ..Stu was completely right when he told me to be patient..but well i just cant help it at the mo(you may not want to read tomorrow's post if its bad news...

went water running with Em today..steady pace..mostly 130-140 HR 35 mins it was supposed to be but we did a tiny bit more.. plus warm up cool down....was great..The time WENT way fast comparative to my solo sessions..I actually enjoyed it today

had a dental appt(whats new HEHE... am booked in to have two wisdom teeth out in 2 weeks..again no way will they let me get a cab home..what if i dont have anyone who can pick me up...my bro in law is picking me up so Im ok..but seriously if he wasnt there..everyone works Mr Dentist and i dont like asking for favours!I mean what do you do then..hire a fake dole bludger?what would someone with no family do?..ok rant over

lets think nice thoughts and picture myself maybe being able to run soon...i am hoping geelong AV meet is on the cards..at least to jog it if i cant race it


oh yeah weigh in 62.4..only lost 0.3 but 1kg over 2 weeks is ok..and i was about to have chicken and chips for lunch..headed up and realised sheepishly i hadnt checked that i had enough cash on me..slunk into the butcher and said um i have $3.50..can you please give me however much low fat mince that is...LOSER..anyway made a lovely hamburger and healthy baked chips..someones looking out for my weight(cos i certainly wasnt after a horror weekend of food..TA

hope everyones day was as good
excited little joey bean :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good luck with the sports doctor.

Sounds like the gasbagging really helps with those water running sessions!