Wednesday, May 16, 2007

..i know i shouldnt be stressed

ok lets start with the job..had an interview today for a term 3 job..and it turns out they want me to do a different job that is 2 terms..but would mean i teach year 12(which i like)... it appears I am very bad at being on leave as I think i will take the job providing the remuneration is adequate... this school would look good on the resume... and pay for my 'horrible monster teeth'
pretty sure i 'aced' the interview,even though i noticed 2 mins before i went in that i had a typo on two of my work dates.. d'OH

now i know i shouldnt be stressed about this needle in the spinal nerve 2mrw(and it may not even happen).but well...irrational as it may be..I AM STRESSED about it...
..and i dont think i can get away with a cab...i think i need to get someone to pick me up...i have been thinking about what the lady said and she was unimpressed by my cab comment
i have organised my sister in law now ..but i HATE the thought of them having to wait around for 2+ hours..im usually so damned independent.. i feel like an imposition

started my 6-8 week healthy eating..so far reasonable(yes this is the 2nd day)..although im thinking about having a wine tonight..
stats..helluva surprise when i got on the scales and they read 63.4(although i had had brekky)... expect to be back to 61.5(where i was before injury) and by end of 6 weeks at 60kgs which has always been my goal(that last kg and a half is a sticky one)

dont you hate it when... youre getting radiography done and they ask the 'are you pregnant' question to which you reply No.i dont think so..and she looks at you like you're an alien..what do you mean you dont think so...i mean i dont think so...i would be horribly surprised..i DONT THINK SO!!!(and then they ask further questions into your private life)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The FF was an idea that came about from a comment I threw out there about Simlin's bad eating habits and then Owly suggested virtual WW meetings (she used to be a WW leader I think...). I laughed when I saw your post on Ausrun because all great minds think alike ;)

I'm sure you'll kick all the Ausrun girls into shape while I kick all the CR guys and gals into shape LOL

Anonymous said...

I think your teeth look just fine!

I got "is there any chance you could be pregnant", I answered "Hell no" and copped a funny look, so clarified that with, "well, it is that T.O.M actually"

Just try not to think about tomorrow, put some music on and try to chill, this time tomorrow it will be all over and hopefully we can get back in the pool soon.

jojo said...

thanks Em..im having a relaxing wine..even though im supposed to be watching kJ's..with not much alcohol

Anonymous said...

rhey jojo

all the best tomorrow from everyone at the Coburg Harriers. Hope it all goes well for you

let's hope this is the last you see of the quacks and the road to recovery is smooth and quick

We miss you down at the club

Regards

Jegster