Wednesday, May 23, 2007

..i just dont like 'em(anti inflamms)

thats anti inflamms i just dont like..not EM!!! i like Em..sorry about bailing on you today!
today is the last day of the anti inflamms..yay..my appetite should go down again
i was a bit dizzy and woozy today..nearly walked into a mirror wall(whats new but it was cos i was woozy)
retail therapy: bought a nice brown trenchcoat(and saved myself $30 bc the sales assistant had put them on the wrong rack...NOICE..and a little black running skirt
..anyway as a result i decided it might be better to not do water running..
was conchy girl..and went to a meeting for school even tho im on leave

weigh in 62.7(lost 0.7) but then had blowout of steak sandwich with some wedges(and a few wines)
short and sweet today...just like me!!....LOL..NOT...well i am a bit short..

2 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

I love anti inflams- they get me through the week!
Great work on the weight loss though I really don't think it is that necessary for you (not like me with my muffin top becoming a whole cake top). Hope your spine is ok!!!!

jojo said...

the weight loss is soooooo necessary for me at the moment..lucky weigh in was yesterday not today..was ugly..how can there be soo much discrepancy between 2 days!!!!welcome back sara