Friday, May 11, 2007

nada

my day was a bit of nada..i think i was 2 scared to go out after yesterday.. literally went out to drop my car off and walk 40mins home and 40minsback to collect another .. not the best walk as hte sciatic nerve was letting me know it was around... did a MILLION stretches this arvo and that seems to have helped..

noticed it coming back a bit last night when someone made me walk for about a km...

so i was sensible and didnt even go water running.. back on the anti inflamms..better toodle off to the chemist again

looks like i might take a term 3 job..need to pay for the thousands of dollars of dentistry

much much happier today..no extra bruises(apart from one on my head from yesterday) and indignities suffered!

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Ohmigod- I can't believe the dentist was such a jerk! I had braces until I was 20 after getting them on a lot later than everyone else. Hope the muffler wasn't too expensive. Mechanics and dentists- too much for one weeks pay!

Anonymous said...

Sciatica is such a dang curse!! I hope you can get yourself sorted real soon and back doing what you love, running :)

Gggrrr, to mechanics and dentists!!!

Kathryn said...

Dentists are evil. They don't just hurt you physically but financially.

I actually had my doctor tell me I had awful teeth, when he was checking my throat. I know I need lots of dental work but I thought that was getting a bit personal and unhealth related.