Monday, May 7, 2007

sometimes a look says it all

let me start by saying i was excited last night that i made a plan for my training for the week.. after being all very self congratulatory,,,i think the key element that i missed in a plan is that you are supposed to stick to it...joanne(and anyone who knows me knows i HATE to be called joanne so i am displeased)

anyway walked 800 jogged 800(4:50 so 6:02min/km)walk 800 jog 800(4:53 so 6:06min/km)400m walk and LOTS of stretches.. was supposed to do 2x600m jogs+walking which doesnt actually sound like much difference except that this is now a doubling of distance instead of 50% increase.... just hoping all is good.. i dont know what happened
..anyway its done now .... stuck to the correct pace at least around 6 min/km

ok hows this...at the supermarket coming back to my car this guy in a stationwagon pulls into the park next to mine..doesnt straighten up at all..and is in at an angle and overlapping my park a bit and not even in enough.. would have been very hard for me to get out... anyway i just stood at my car and looked at him...more in a querying manner than anger..anyway he got out of his car ,came over to my side and realised what he had done..and slinked back into his car saying he needed to move his car forward a bit and actually moved to another spot.. i still hadnt even said a word... apparently..sometimes a look says it all
fingers crossed it is all fine... back and glute pulled up a little tight..but then when we are injured -we are paranoid

4 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Thanks for the cheering and the lifts yesterday Jo- it was so nice to be in comfort rather than on the train- and there were no near death experiences like you promised! I have only met nice JoJo- not angry death stare JoJO so I can't comment on the look!

Ruune said...

When I read the first couple of lines of this thought that you might have re-injured yourself. Be sensible.

jojo said...

i didnt think it was a death stare..more of a raised eyebrow..i guess ..us teachers.. have magical powers!lol

Kathy said...

LOL re the raised eyebrow. I used to be a teacher, and I still make use of the "I don't believe you just did that/I'm so disappointed in you" expression.