Friday, May 4, 2007

going out to party tonight

was in a bad mood earlier so i put on my 'punk attitude top' which is one of my faves..its an oldie and i never really worked out why its a 'pick up' top because its not that tight and it certainly aint low cut..maybe it has more to do with the mood it puts me in..i seem to have some 'TUDE when i wear it..anyway i put it on today so i would be in a better mood.. and hey it worked..could be cos of what youre about to read below though ;) ooh not wearing it out tonight.

lets start with jogging.. yes you heard right.. me out there jogging..woohoo
5min walk..stretch 400m jog 400walk 400jog 400 walk then stretch
...was feeling a bit down in the mouth cos it was quite niggly in my leg(if i wasnt injured i would run through it and not think twice about it..) but im being super conservative..or is that paranoid
..anyway decided to go see Nick today so he could tell me if i could run and what is was.. hes not too concerned..very happy with my back progress..and apparently i am very inflexible in some places.
..i know he thinks im nuts..he semi laughs at me when i get all excited every time he tells me im allowed to do something

any way am allowed to build up to 2x600jog with walk in between(not 4 sets as i asked very earnestly about) and increase by 200m each time..still have to have rest day between and can do hydro on off days
..and im allowed to do gymwork again..no weighted squats or anything
allowed to do 5mins of cycling on hydro days
allowed to do clinical Pilates
are you seeing how many ALLOWEDs there are.yippee

and then at the end of next week.. if all goes well.. he asked me what i would like to do and i said i want to do a baby run of 5km..and he said i could do a 2.5km if it works out...
and and and i dont have to see him again unless there is a flare up

so i am going out to PARTY tonight with gfs woohoo
oooh ooh ooh and my best friend has set a wedding date.. thank god she wont make me wear apricot!
happy little joey bean

1 comment:

Ruune said...

Yay. So cool that you are slowly ALLOWED to do good stuff.