Thursday, February 14, 2008

ummmmm... ok i did a little edit

...um i deleted my blog from b4 and have re-posted it with some alterations
..spoke to my nieces(and bro in law) today which made me happy bt SAD.. ali got herself confused and thought they were coming back to melb soon(they put some freind son a plane yesterday) she a honey...apparently b4 she went to have her nap she insisted that if i rang while she was asleep..daddy was to wake her up...lol.. and zozo said thank you yesterday for the first time apparently... i do miss them heaps(i am tearing up a bit) and zozo was blowing kisses when she was on the phone ot me...too cute ..no running yesterday(ran out of time) but went and saw my aunt... my back was really quite abominable yesterday..the worst it has been this year!!! anyway i am strapped up to the HILT..i look like a mummy!! and have decided to not run today as well...stu said i could not run if i wanted.... ..besides with it being valentines day(which i dont overly believe in) i sent 2 of my single gals a text to ask them to come out to dinner with me..so i finally have a valentine date..yay/// the first time in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol ..as to the boy who i spend time with... its a bit weird this week... last week up til thursday i would have said evrything was going pretty well...and i dont know if something has happened in the meantime..but this week - i probably couldnt even answer the question if someone asked me if i thought he actually liked me... anyway i think im just over-reacting... tired and a bit emotional(the whole sis/nieces and hormonal).... i am going to be VERY angry if TOM hits on saturday... i WANT that sub 2:40 oh and rather than b-ing and moaning(which seems to be the gist of this thing) my achilles is feeling quite good..woohoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh boys, they are from Mars and we are from Venus, or so the book goes.

Hope you are having a great night with your gals

Kathryn said...

Ha when I first read that you looked like a mummy, I thought you meant you looked pregnant (and you must be really bad at taping your back!). LOLZ.

Valentine's day is rubbish.