Saturday, February 9, 2008

..thats an expensive glass of champers jojo ;)

..so ive cracked a glass of champers which is going to set me back $25(lol) as i have to pay 'the fine' not to worry no fine for anything after so i better make it worthwhile now.. note to self..DO NO>>>I REPEAT>>>DO NOT BLOG WHEN YOU GET HOME DRUNK AS A SKUNK..remmeber the last time you did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shakes head at self!!! naughty jojo

tempo session today..10mins easy 20 at 4:30 pace and 10 easy...well thats what it woulda been if i was allowed to run...every which way i looked i had been told i had to 'pool' it( f#ck that for a joke..im OVER water running..i stink of chlorine, my eyes hurt and my face is peeling due to dryness..and yes im a whiny little bee-ach to boot!!!sigh..at least teh chafing is starting to clear up-good old vaseline)
i rang stu to ask if i could change it..and got yelled at that he was busy..LOL>>>IM SO MISPREPRESENTING HIM..he didnt yell at me... he was yelling cos he was at little aths and i presume he was trying to make himself heard...lol.. anyway didnt get to pose hte question so i did the prescribed set.and i constantly made myself increase the pace at the end of each lap in case i was slacking off..i was breathing hard ..so i know i worked but it isnt the same..
so went shopping(i have new cards again..thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
..anyway i bought myself the highest heel-ed boots ive ever worn but they are pretty hot..will post piccy tomorrow..some trackies,some undies,some make-up ,..and i bought a shirt for my friend... i presume im allowed to cos he bought me a gift the other week. the only reason i get nervous buying gifts for people is this guy E who i was seeing for about a year and a half used to make me feel bad evrytime i bought him a present(and i often buy presents..when i was living at my dad's i used to buy my brother presents all the time-he certainly didnt complain..lol) ... i wont even try to explain why E used to get upset with me buying gifts but he used to say me being nice to him made him feel bad about himself... i dont quite understand..(he did have a bit of a depressive personality)but its always made me a little funny about it since then...cos i would always end up feeling bad after i had bought something... he was a moody little bugger..

i think this guy wont mind too much :) Hes much nicer to me than the other boy..lol..

..ohhh and hows this.... im a bit annoyed actually..my casual london dude(younger ) is in town,we are friends, and in december when he asked if we might hook up, i said it would depend if i was seeing anyone..yada yada yada..but we could still meet up for a drink as friends either way(we have known each other for quite a few years) and so i havent heard from him(yes he knows i am involved with someone)..the little sh1te..although i have lost his number..anyway i think thats pretty poor form!!!!

1 comment:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I'm sure the proceeds of the "fines" are going to spent on something nice later anyway, so just look at it as an investment!