Thursday, February 28, 2008

...oh mobile internet

..im not at my house at the moment yet i am using my very own internet 50kms away from my house.... HOW SUPER COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought one of those 3 mobile internet thingys 2GB for 24.95 a month...am loving it..dont need a phone line or anything(although i still have one)
..anyway little miss jojo is feeling much more 'half full gal today' woohoo..that could ummm err still be from my sugar rush...lol...at scholl today i bought a slice of banana cake (very rare for me) anyway ate half at lunch and then after scholl finished off the bit with icing,.... and i go a bit silly and giggly...i seriously think i was on a sigar high(i really eat VERY little sugar..im a savoury gal..me!!! sweet enough

oooh b4 i forget(im a bit of a gold fish today...oopsies.. i was at training today and someone possessed me and i was a super bith!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oopsies again.. not sure if you recal but a few weeks ago i told a guy off for heckling me during a race..anyway once he was heckling me b4 my 1500(which was fine-it was kinda funny) about my achilles strapping... anyway today he came to training and had an ummmm sore achilles... well evil jo took over and said...hmmmmm shane is that a bit of k..k...k.... kharma(initially i thought it was pretty funny) ...then i realise dhow completely HORRIBLE it was to say that and i felt bad..an injury is not a joke... anyway i then turned around and said very sincrely...actually i am very sorry you have an injury..and of cours ehe said something not so nice back(joking...i think???)...sorry shane :( bad jojo :(

so after boring you all senseless(or leaving you wanting me to get on with the running instalment in the life of little miss average runner(thats average for AV of course...so im not denigrating anyone else who runs slower than me..... i am at the tail end of the track!!!!!!) i know in the general scheme im not too bad...whats that eh??is someone clipping me over the ear and telling me to get on with it..i am in gasbaging modd arent i...lol well thats because my freind who s being very busy at the moment(and he really is) isnt really talking to me...lol..hes not angry or anything ..just packing i think..i dont know i was telling him a story before and he did TRY to feign interest but he wasnt very convincing..kudos for trying tho...lol...oops there i go again
..ok jojo proposed set 8x250 @ 50 s... you may recall last time couldnt hit this at the tan..all 52/53 witha 58 first one..ooopsy doopsy
well today i rocked...even if i do say so myself... i deserve a big pat on the head... lol it hasnt been often lately i have hit the set..so let me gloat a wee bit :) hehe i am in a very very silly mood
did about 5.5kms today splits for 250's were 53,50,50,50,49,50,50,48 parfait- perfect en francais ..back is a bit sh1te..bc i didnt tape it :( and i could do the oblique plank on one side cos it hurts too much so i did a modified version
...and instead of getting junk on the way over here i stopped and bought salmon and vegies(2nd day in a row i craved them..what is with that!!!!! eh i told you someone was possessing me at the moment...
okerly dokerly..im going to go and talk to real people now instead of my computer..although i may get the same response im getting from my computer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, its sounds like karma to me!!