Monday, February 18, 2008

..very tired little joey cat

...omg... tired..tired..sore..sore..tired ...sore..tired..sore..tired..not sure which is the over-riding one
fortunately my back is not the sorest--that would be my quads..yowsers.... you should have seen me walking down stairs... i seemed to have left my elegance bag under my bed today..and instead brought the grimacing elephant clomping down stairs bag instead
..only just got home from work... part of the reason im soooooo tired is cos i had an ABOMINABLE sleep(i have an un-natural love of the word abominable..just makes me think of hte snowman...anyway..surprisingly..i digress!!! i stayed at my freinds house(i think i need to get an etag... i went through the burnley tunnel today..which kinda scares me a bit and ,makes me feel a bit boxed in..but then i tell myself im being an idiot and to get over myself) anywa i difress a little-again..and the fan kept me awake -but it was too hot to turn off..so it felt like i was awake all night..i def checked the times at 2:30, 3:30,4:30 and hten when the alram went off at 5:30 i was DARK.... i dont think i spoke a single word this ,morning... i was a grumpy yet VERY quiet miss jo...im sure i had a HUGE scowl on my face
..anyway we went to williamstown last night which was lovely(and even nicer that he invited me over instead of me asking... and he is waaaaaaaay in the good books after we stopped off and he washed my car for me..what a good boy(Ive never had a boy wash my car for me b4..it was very nice),....lol..i wonder if it had anything to do with stopping at petrol station and ive gone are you gonna fill it for me???no.....and ive gone...oh you are a little princess arent you(i was the one in a nice dresss..lol)... anyway..cookie is looking beautiful again(he was very dirty) my friend was gobsmacked with how dirty he was
..i have vic milers tomorrow..and i am def going to be last by over 10s.... i have this kind of irrational fear of coming last ..but i guess since i KNOW its gonna happen..i can tackle it head on.. i want that PB and im prepared to be last to have one final crack at it! i did buy spikes especially for this meet after all!!! hot doesnt affect an 800m race... i want that time and this is my last chance... i also think if i hadnt got TOM on sat..i woulda been a good chance to get it..no excuse..if its meant to be-then i will get it 2mrw if not it will be one grumble-cat
...i may be super tired today..but i am feeling pretty happy...also had to do a favor for my sis and as a result i actually have an address so i can send my darlings some presents(had to put in their redirection)

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I was chuckling at the poo story - but you gotta hate those people who don't pick up after their dogs.

Kathryn said...

Good luck with the race :D

Anonymous said...

pmsl at the dog poo, grose!!

Good luck for tomorrow Jo :)

Anonymous said...

I think having to chase the pack might help you to that PB.

Good luck tomorrow, I am giving it a miss as I am going to be home way late on Thursday night.