Tuesday, February 5, 2008

..tuckered out little jojo

..why so tuckered out... well that would be twofold... not enough sleep... but well that is my own fault
anyway still having some pain in my leg(which reminds me of the referred leg pain) so am hoping its nothing more than paranoia.still have function in my foot so thats a very good sign :) but was reluctant to do the 6x1kms @4:10 min/km pace stu had set for me given the circumstances... so i went water running ... and i worked way hard for 4:10 min intervals... kept reminding myself to push and work hard..and i was puffing hard at the end of each set :)
..boyoboy was i hungry at the end of it
..oh and the great new snack that i am addicted to....raw beans... omg they are so crispy and crunchy -its like eating lollies... lol ok only a barely eats lollies person like me would say that!!! but they are awesome
..so the equivalent of 8.5kms today of the water running

..and the boy is definitely in the good books-lol..after being somewhat put out after he was mean in my dreams... its so weird when you have dreams and people are mean and its difficult to not be upset with them... although i have to say i think i am the biggest clam in the history of the world sometimes(and given im a real talker!!.. its a bit of an anomoly..lol)

glad i did the water running.... i have been sooo stressed about this leg pain... i have been aware of it 10 or more times during the day and heaps of times last night.. and i feel very relaxed after running and i put the vaseline on my VERY bad chafing from sunday and it was all good..was a bit concerned as i had 2x8cm chafe marks.. very pretty..eh.. how do the boys resist me....???? lol... oh thats right its my VERY annoying personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seeing my aunt(physio) tomorrow so hopefully she can also get my achilles back on track

6 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Come on Jo ... look afetr that back and those legs ... can't have my R4TK running buddie getting injured!

jojo said...

i am..i am... i did water running!!!!!!

Stu Mac said...

I''m happy that you sent me the email and took my advice and moved the quality session into the pool.

The two quality sets are very important at the moment and thinking about moving them within a day of each other is NOT the concept, so I am happy you moved into the pool.

Remember, you want to finish the T&F season with some faster times, YOU are ready to do that, so killing yourself now will not help. Let me do my job and the result SHOULD follow!

JH said...

Geez that stu uses a LOT of CAPITAL LETTERS.

I take it he also SHOUTS A LOT WHEN YOU DON'T DO YOUR TRAINING PROPERLY.

Scary...

jojo said...

lol... in the vein of HOGANS HEROES... i say nothing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeowy!! 8cm chafing!!!!

Now I really don't envy you getting into the shower after getting those!!