Friday, February 8, 2008

..whew rest day and a busy busy busy week

...my gosh, how tired i am..
..i did a water running set yesterday..worked very very hard too! teh session was going to be 600 in 2:15 and 2x400@81 and 2x300 @60 and 4x200@44s so i worked as hard as i could during this and was huffing and puffing as much as i could ..allup including recovery was about35 mins so will count as about 4kms(stu has told me to count running as kms
..oh and 144kms training +25kms water runing + 9kms racing .. so 178km for jan :) did i mention that already..so tired i dont know what ive already said
..and then i went over to my friend's house and we went and saw Atonement which was ok, but it wasnt the best movie i have ever seen... and boy oh boy oh noy, was i tired this morn... getting up at 5:30 will do that to you eek!!!!
i think tomorrows session will be in the pool again as advised by ML(and stu) and then back on the real ground on sunday...the pain in my leg has dissipated along with my stress levels as a result...
..oh and jh...apparently i dont know how to get dressed either.... this morning when i went ot the toilet i noticed my shirt was inside out(fortunately before classes started) and i had a slight wardrobe malfunction(lol) when one of my buttons came undone(which i didnt know until i was walking somehwere and then i had an uh-oh how long has that been undone.... it wasnt gaping but.. i guess since there were no little giggling boys it mustnt have been too bad
.. anyway so a bit ...you know...having a fat day...
..i do have good classes..and most of the day was great..doing hwk tonight and staying in...

3 comments:

MorseyRuns said...

Staying in also- but no homework as such. You know that 5.30 is my favourite time of the morning just because I am already out of bed then- trust me, it gets easier!

Andrew(ajh) said...

Yeah, we saw Atonement a while ago, not my favourite either. A bit weird.

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy week and it does eventually catch up with you, well itdoes with me anyway!

I really wanted to see Atonement as it sounds good.....