Friday, February 29, 2008

...ooooh i loooooove fridays

...i definitely loove fridays... even though i was super tired today..after going to bed after midnght..i can tell you when that alarm went off at 5.45 am i wasnt happy.. i think i was heard to exclaim...omg youre kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! surely it jhad only been an hour that id been sleeping!!!!!
..so this friday is well and truly a rest day.... a rest day from running... a rest day from going out....a rest day from evrything..... have a 30th party to go to tomorrow which wil be heaps of fun...must remember to not drink too much before my long run on sunday..hopefully more enjoyable than last weeks :(
well that wouldnt be hard....
..tomorrows session is 10mins easy 20mins@4:30min/km pace which i find really tough(havent managed it yet :( and it caused a slight aqrgument with stu and i last week... at least since hes away this weekend..i wont get the phone call saying ..have you run yet...you do know its supposed to be a morning run....lol.... bossypants
..anyway too tired to be scintillating(lol like i am anytime!!!) or witty or even mildy amusing...

oh yeah..in the last two weeks ive racked up 1000 on my credit card..how did that happen???? and hwen did getting paid more mean saving less huh?????
this weekend im buying a heart rate monitor.and a melways after i cracked tha sads yesterday at my half broken one that i threw disgustedly in the bin(well actually i threw two away..i also had a 1990 one which didnt have citylink thingy

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

I have a mobile internet card (using it now) - even at home it's better than our dial-up connection, and I can do it with my laptop on my lap. Even better, work pays the bill every month!

Kathryn said...

I definitely spend more money the more I earn.

I should get a new melways too. Mine is ancient and has pages missing!

jojo said...

yeah kathryn- the reason i cracked it is cos its about the 4th time ive needed to look at one of those MISSING pages...drives me buts!!!!