Saturday, December 1, 2007

..oops

..ok..i lost my wallet ...yes again
..and apparently realising this fact when you get out of the cab does not make said cab driver happy.. he was yelling and screaming at me..and saying he was going to call the police..and i was saying yes call teh police..i wanted to pay him but didnt have my wallet and i would take details and pay later..hmmm no such details in mybag i see( i thought i had also lost my phone but when i scouted around outside..yep it was sitting on my fence..ive tried to ring the cab company so i can pay them(not pay today as i have NO cash-thanks sara who is lending me some) and theyve gone without a cab number we cant help you..and im like...well surely he would have complained about me??? she's like ...its too hard to dind...how many cabbies complain EVERY night???? anyway i feel bad and would like to pay the guy his 25 dollars...
...big headache now(i dont know how i got so drunk) well yes maybe it was the 2 million wines i had..ouchies.. track later today..have to try to collect myself before then...will post later

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What are we going to do with you??!!

Happy you found your phone, lol

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I am just rolling my eyes HOW???

I will have to get you one of those wallets with a chain attached to them :-)