Thursday, December 6, 2007

..clarification

..i think some people have misinterpreted what i was saying(thanks for all the nice thoughts however)
..i was sad.. I AM NOT HEARTBROKEN.. i felt rejected...NOT HEARTBROKEN..i wallowed for two days and feel much better now(also reports time so am more stressed than usual)
..i was the one who brought up the 'dating' thing with cg..and if im honest with myself ...i 'knew' what the answer would be
..at no time has he actually led me on or said anything to make me think otherwise..
..i just needed to get it through my thick skull that he wasnt interested
..i didnt want it to drag on for another 5 months with me wondering if maybe he would change his mind...
..as i said to him when he expressed concern a couple of months ago that i was getting too attached...i am a big girl and when i get too attached, i will do something about it..
..i was starting to get too attached, so i did something about it....
..it was my choice to be involved with cg, and i am an adult and knew what that entailed

running:
alarm went off 5:30..turned it off and rolled back over to go to sleep..couldnt get back to sleep cos i knew i couldnt run tonight and i was working out what to say to stu..for y i didnt run...ummmm alarm didnt go off..nupp..so hauled my fat A out of bed and went to the track...

..now bear with me.... i think im pretty funny.... so this is the email i sent stu regarding my training this morning...
ENTITLED: NEWS FLASH
Girl found slumped over the table at the local footy oval
when approached by local reporter as to why she was in such distress, her reply was..i just had to do 5x800m sets in wet sloggy grass and couldn’t maintain the pace set by slave driver stu..
Stu?who is this stu? He sounds really quite mean
(gosh im a funny bugger)

LOL… I found the session really hard today…either im not as fit as you think or not as fast
Set 1: 100/105 HR 163
Set 2 105/110 HR 175(got up to 183 during 2nd lap so slowed a little)
Set 3 104/109 HR 179 was absolutely stuffed..took 90s
Set 4 106/111 HR 178 completely stuffed..wasnt sure if I could even manage a 5th set
Set 5 107/116 HR 179 omigod could barely even do a jog cool down

No excuse I just suck
..although I think the grass make s a massive difference..and especially in the 30m that had puddles and was very soft and squishy underfoot
..not sure if the massage yesterday has any effect

..i found the session extremely hard…. At least I got out of bed.. I really didn’t like you very much at 5:30 am ( I turned off the alarm and was going to completely skip the session today… and then felt bad so hauled my A down to the track…


YEAH OK...SO i have a slightly whacked sense of humor..off to the work xmas party..had double booked myself... and today got asked if i was going tonight..what??? to hte party....ohhhh is that tonight.... quick scramble around telling my other two friends what a dreadful person i am but im bailing on them... still doing report proof reading..and im not joking: i am going to take reports to proof read on the tram trip on the way over

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

jojo - no went soggy grass out on the Warby Trail - see you there soon :-)

Takecare

Eat Em

Kathy said...

JoJo, you don't need to be heartbroken to get a hug!

Hope the work party was fun. Oh, and that the reports are still in one piece. It would be a disaster if you had to write them again.

Stu Mac said...

And my email response to the 'wacky' email:

"I wouldn't say you suck! In hindsight 'the coach' should have taken your times from Tue night into consideration, your 1500 was basically averaging 95 per lap so therefore for that session should have been amended to 105 sec per 400m and by the sounds of it the grass was long and very wet (why so).

Overall I am MUCH happier with the HR and I think if you weren't having to work as hard (grass) your HR would have probably sat 175ish.

Well done on getting out of bed and btw the start of the email was quite funny (yes I laughed a little)..."

Kathryn said...

It's always better to know these things for sure with guys than to be given the run around.

Ha, if I hadn't met you I'd be asking if you were the woman I saw at the tram stop tonight. She was going through reports too :D

JH said...

Hey - are you guys going to Warby this Sunday? I'm considering tagging alone with Tony.

Celeste said...

Ahhh Jojo - I go away for a couple of weeks and I come back to find things are still the same!! You've done something silly, or you are worrying about something, or you've been training too hard. Good to know that at least you're CONSISTENT!!!!!

MorseyRuns said...

I know that your world hasn't ended after the "rejection" so keep running mate and have fun with boys who like you for who you are (and I hear there are PLENTY of them)