Friday, December 14, 2007

jojo in suburbia

jojo in suburbia
..ok i have officially taken over jay's house in croydon..its gonna be GREAT...
although im going to try to adjust to lkiving in the burbs...by
i- eating as healthy as possible
ii-driving out mostly..so ill save cash AND DETOX
iii-relearn typing on a computer as opposed to a laptop..egads the keys are so big AND raised

so today was the laziest day of ALL time..seriously..arose late(went to bed late too tho\!)shopping at the market to buy a bucketload of fish and vegies..new place is a good time to start being healthier...came home ate...quick nap....packed up all the stuff to bring to jays(way to much INCORRECT lifting today too :(
said a whirlwind goodbye and now have the place to myuself..decided where to sleep and am now like....ummmmmm now what do i do??????? lol... cos its too early to start drinking... teh person i asked to have dinner with me hasnt got back to me(or may ahve..they are very difficult to intepret sometimes)

oh and hows this... i feel soooooooooo bad..cos hes obviously VERY keen...english dude sent me a thing saying there was aparty tonight id really like even though he knew i was busy..didnt reply til today and then thought id better...he calls me straight away saying that i just cheered him up and he was having a crap day///ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh i just feel worse now.... im such a little 'B'

zatopek last night was fun...tiger boy,eat em and of course sam looking spiffy in his work garb.. and we decided when he was racing he was mean smurf otherwise otherwise he was the one who had the spanner..was it handy smurf???? i must google the names of the smurfs
within a minute of getting there i realised id left my phone somewhere..now im really quite extravagant and generous except fpr one thing..im a real TIGHT-ASS when it comes to parking..i hate to pay... so i parked over near the depot (12min walk) in these summer heels which would have been fine except..i walked once to OP, then back to car, then back to OP..and of course back at the end of the night..a mother of a blister on my little toe..TO POP OR NOT TO POP.,is the question du jour
oh and today on the way out i POPPED my swiss ball..d'oh..apparently they dont like bouncing on the glass i broke last night...still ned to remove the one i broke last week tooo...hmmmmmm maybe i need to start taking plastic glasses...i must just FLING my arms around in the middle of the night
..racing tomorrow..wohoo...200,400,slow 1500
..ok ive blogged..done evrything else..what do i do now????????????????????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some stupid reason i once thought it would be funny to put my cat on my swiss ball, in fact it was a fecking stupid thing to do as the swiss ball was immediately destroyed LOL

My warning re the burbs, don't go out after dark, double LOL

Btw xmas and new year when I can get out of the office early I shall have to head out your way for an arvo run.

jojo said...

awesome!! and then come here and we can 'ave a little wine/whine LOL

Andrew(ajh) said...

Have fun in Croydon!

I thought those fit balls were indestructible, but I guess bouncing on broken glass probably voids the warranty!

Kathy said...

.. thinking to self .. make mental note .. avoid Croydon for the next few weeks .. calamity zone

Have a great time house sitting Jo. Oh, and enjoy those holidays!

MorseyRuns said...

Hey, how about going through all JayKays stuff??? Hee hee, you know I am only joking JK.
I am a popper- of blisters, not fitballs. Though my ex boyfriend kicked mine out of the house one night and some drunks took it away- if I was drunk and a fitball appeared on the street I would take it too.