Sunday, December 30, 2007

..jojo claps hands in delight

... ok i am sad but happy.. yes only a woman would say that..lol.. i finally got a text from my sister(in the car after my run) saying when can i call you..from my sister
..bugger that, as soon as Em dropped me off, i called them...my sister is like..its too expensive on your mobile..and im like...just let me worry about it ok..woo hoo a 20 min chat.. and ali(niece got on phone(very difficult to decipher what she was saying over the phone but she was pretty excited) i teared up a little but it was under control.. but she merry christmas'd me.. gosh i love those little tackers.. hopefully we can get video cam going for the next call..
..im wondering if my sister finally called me... cos i emailed her back and told her id written off my car..lol

...went for a run today... i was still feeling the aftermath of yesterdays run which shall henceforth be named...RUN O PAIN..and kinda still feeling a bit dehydrated..had one beer last night and that was it...came home early as feeling pretty crap.. i really wasnt in a great state yesterday... my coach shoulda known better ;P plththth...joking(sort of)
anyway ran with Em and Michelle while her 2 girls rode ahead of us... and umm they can probably vouch that indeed i do have a 'teacher voice' lol a car came round the corner..so i wasnt just being bossy for the sake of it
..16kms in 90:30ish my ave pace was 5:40 altho ems measured at 5:33 i think..she obviously ran faster than us hehe
..last 3kms were not very pleasant at all for me... my right achilles was quite sore..felt completely taut with no give.. have iced..but i think a rest day may be in order tomorrow(hopefully someone has l;istened to that... hmmmmm
..also back is kinda sore too..was glad after yesterdays run that i got stu to re-strap my back so that it would be properly strapped for today...didnt have to flash my bot-bot at Em this sarmorning...lol
About to go have lunch with the delightful sara(morsey runs) and gossip up a storm..and wolf down some seriusly unhealthy food before i start my health kick jan2nd.. doesnt 16kms mean you can eat anything you like..lol
..and kathryn..yes thankfully i can spit today...LOL

it was pure PERFECT weather for a run today.. i take back yesterdays comment:i dont like running..i dont want to be a runner anymore... i dont take back the others tho!!!!!!!!!they were deserved :)
...ummmm yes i was being kinda a MEGA brat yesterday
if i dont catch y'all before....happy new years brats and brattetes!!!

4 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Happy New Year to you too Jo, glad that todays run was not so painful.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you and your sister need to set up Skype on you computers and invest in a web cam. Free calls and you can see each other too.

Great run today, well done :-)

Stu Mac said...

Gees a guy might get a complex if you keep teeling everyone how much you enjoy running with others.... :)

Great run with the girls, but with the next three Tuesdays being race days, you might need to change the day of your long run if you want to race fast??? Probably Wed??

jojo said...

..sigh .. yes i want to race fast.. i dont really wanna do my long runs solo... hey Em.. how are your Wednesdays looking..is that your mid week long run day????