Thursday, December 13, 2007

..ill give you the headsup

..ill give you the heads up
...if you drink, then run...... you're a bloody idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol..after much protestation at lunch today i succumbed and had 2.5 wines with lunch prior to my speedwork session..bad form...the thing is i was supposed to do it this morning..i had my bag all packed and ready to go(got breathalised on the way to my friends house which alwasy sacres the be-jeepers outa me and i panic madly-even though id only had a few-my old work had a xmas party(well a small subsection really) it was AWESOME) anyuway this morning when i got up(at an ungodly hour...i think sara sums it up best when she calls it stupid oclock..only to discover ive only brought one work shoe which means i will have to go home after all which means i may cut it too fine with traffic..and once i got home i decide a quick kip was in order anyway!!!! i soooooo should have gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway the set was modified to 8x250 since i was doing it on the Tan..i didnt do it on the tan but left it at that..it was like the tan surface though
aim was 49-50s(was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off)
set 1 52,53,55,54 and trust me i was working hard(it almost felt like my legs were going to give way) 53,55,53,55 about800 cool down... omigod i felt DREADFUL... jojo learns her lesson...do running early so she can drink in the afternoon....aaaaaah wise move grasshopper.... lol
..am off to watch zatopek with tiger boy(eat em maybe) maybe bump into stu
..ohhhhh and the work shoe..miraculously turned up..in my car...seriously...has anyone read 'displaced person'... im telling you....thats where my shoe went for the day

..oh and in case i forgot to mention......IM ON HOLIDAYS WOOOHOOOO

ps how can my expenses/bills for the next month be 3800..that just crazy (and yes i have rent and rego in there and christmas..but it does seem a bit excessive if you ask me)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering alcohol-impaired running sessions! Bound to be a few more over the next few days too.

MorseyRuns said...

No way can I run after any booze, the old 8 hours bottle to throttle thing is way off too. I start holidays today- if I can make it through today, so much to do, so little time. We should catch up.

Anonymous said...

Yes - we KNOW you are on holidays .... grrr (lol)

Enjoyed the night

Eat Em

Anonymous said...

Between you and me, that is exactly why I also like to run in the morning ;)

Have a great time house-sitting!